Junior teams/players 2012/13 season

Pro Socker Pumas u12s may be full but Hallam and Redmires Rangers u12s need a goalkeeper for season 2010-2011

U11 and u13 still have a few places left:

u11 training thursday 6pm graves park near car park

u13 training monday near the pavilion at graves park 6 30PM

we are in the SHEFFIELD & DISTRICT SUNDAY LEAGUE

and are CHARTER STANDARD

PLACES STILL AVAILABLE IN THESE TEAMS

u11 and u13 have a couple of spare places interested?

phone the above managers for a trial

Hi - does your under 11's need a goalkeeper ?- my son trains at SUFC academy and with a couple of teams but is not yet registered with anyone -Thanks !!

hi thank you for your interest but we have a goalkeeper

if your son would like to try out for an outfield position he is very welcome to

u13 need a goalkeeper and a couple more players 07584550933 brad

Hi,

I run GravesParkSheffield.info and would happily host some information about the club on the site, I would be happy to host a page about the club, with some general info about the club, photos and contact details.

The site can also be used to host photo galleries and news/events. I would be more than happy to add events to our calender (match dates, traing etc) and News (match reports, special events, calls for players etc) items on our blog.

Regards

u13 require a goalkeeper

u11 require a couple more players

thanks

Hi there i am the parent rep of Mexborough Rovers under 8's football team, in the new season we are going to be the under 9's. We are currently looking for any companies that would like to sponsor us, in return the company name would be put onto the front of the kids shirts to advertise your company.

If anyone would like to do this if you could get back to me

Thankyou Joanne x

Sent you a PM regarding RASCALS HQ sponsonship

Hi if you are interested in joining one of sheffields fastest growing junior football teams then we might be for you, last season we had u8,u10,u11,u14 and u16 all our teams were promoted to the higher division which we considered a terrific season.

we are looking to build on this by adding new squads and strengthening the current ones ,so to register an interest please contact carl on 07869215576,

please remember if you played last season you are still registered with your current club until may 31st so would not be able to train with us until after this date.