Junior teams/players 2012/13 season

Will six players do?

As six is under 9 players by my personal opinion.

do you need goalkeepers aswell??

thanks

My son is looking for a new team, currently plays for Handsworth boys. as a goalie next season will Be under 11s. if you know anywhere please let me know or email on [email protected]

Hi all, my son currently is out of a team and needs to find a place. his last team was handsworth boys, his position is goalkeeper, He will be an ex Div A player, Please dont think he isnt any good, he was dropped to make way for the managers son to be in net.

I can assure you give him a trial and he will surprise you.

my number is 07534430409

Hi my son is looking for a new team, he plays as goal keeper, next year will be in the U11s if you need a goalie please give him a trial, last season he played for a Div A side.

hi all

my son aged 10,next years under 11's needs a new team..

he is left footed and played winger, left back for 2 seasons in division d..

his current team are struggling for players so need to have other options to make sure he gets some football...

we live in s8, but all areas considered..

he is not going to be the next ronaldo:hihi: but will turn up, give 100% and play with a smile on his face:clap:..

got him a few trials off league website but want to give him a good chance

of getting in somewhere..

please post or pm me with training dates and times..

thanks for reading!!!

THROSTLES JFC require a second goalkeeper for there 2012/13 squads,we are a very non pressure,fun,freindly,family team.we are training on mather rd playing fields on thursday eve(6-7)please feel free to turn up or call me for a chat on 07869533225(chris cox)team manager....................................

PROUD TO BE A THROSTLE,,,,,,

what team did he play for mate

what team did he play for mate

Norton lees jfc

hi we are looking for a couple of players to join our squad for the under 12s next season,2012/2013 season (players need to be y7 in september) we are in the B division, if interested contact mick 07526645052 or paul 07904811951 .we train on ashleigh fields gleadless sundays and wednesdays thanks

THROSTLES JFC u9s,require a goalkeeper for there 2012/13 squad,we are a very non pressure,fun,freindly,family team.we are training on mather rd playing fields(just off prince of wales rd)on thursdays 6-7ish.please feel free to turn up or call before hand on 07869533225(chris)team manger..

proud to be a throstle.

Hi any teams in the S6 area or near looking for players my son would be in U14's he has played for a team before and for his school team.

Thanks

hi we are an u14 team playing in the D division we play just off the parkway what position does your son play if you wish to bring him for a trial give me a ring 07747003957 Julian

Hi all.

I'm not a player looking but actually looking to get involved with a club. I've previously been a committee member for a ladies team and done various bits of coaching. 25 year old Male - injuries have meant I'm pretty much done as far as playing is concerned.

I can commit to every Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday for but it seems like a lot of teams train on a Tuesday and I wouldn't be able to make this.

Based in South East Sheffield.

Anyone needing someone enthusiastic, sensible and wanting to develop please send me a PM - we can discuss what I've done previously and see if you'd like to me help out!