Why is Kerry Katona still on my TV??

Dont forget peter andre, and his 'life'

What a vile little cretin he is.

Yep, he is another celebrity, whose job is to be a celebrity. While cameras film him. Total Douche!

Id poke her ;)

Id poke her ;)

The only time I'd poke Kerry Katona would be with a fork, to check that she's cooked all the way through.

I would think she still gets a fair bit of cash from radio playing her bands songs.

I would think she still gets a fair bit of cash from radio playing her bands songs.

The radio still play her music?

She is awful she was on the BBC's This Week show last week!

She is like a turd that won't flush much like Jordan, Andre and co.

The radio still play her music?

Atomic kitten where quite popular and I would think stations like hallam still play them. (not that I listen to crappy stations like that)

Atomic kitten where quite popular and I would think stations like hallam still play them. (not that I listen to crappy stations like that)

Ah they did that Bangles cover that people still like hearing rather than the actual Bangles version.

I've heard 'Whole Again' played on the radio a few times rather recently as well.

Just thought, 'Whole again' was the single released when kerry left the band, as the video was changed on the music channels to feature Jenny Frost instead, so I looked it up, and the whole album 'Right Now' was remade with Jennys vocals, and the radio plays of songs from that album are from the remake of the album with Jenny, and not with Kerry - So no royalties then :o

Doesn't matter if she didn't sing on it the money comes from writing the song. So if she is credited with writing-part writing she would still get the cash.

I don't see her on the writing credits of any of them :)