Wanting an outside tap fitted

Job done as described above....accessible cold main and tap behind sink. Materials...copper pipe, iso valve, check valve, back-plate, tap...total cost £45-50

Hi ive sent pm's to you both so feel free to ask any questions cheers jon.

Yes it would be a outside tap you can use with a hose/garden set and no its not a kit from b&q, it would be run in 15mm copper pipe and include an isolation valve inside so you can turn it off in the winter so it dont freeze and split the pipe cheers jon.

You may have to post on 5 random things so that you can send pm's lol.

the isolation valve will not prevent freezing UNLESS it is applied and the tap allowed to drain off:hihi:

John / JBradleybz fitted my outside tap the other day, did a great job and was affordable. Recommended!

thank you for the recommendation, glad you are happy with my work. If you need any advice or work in the future please do not hesitate to ring me cheers Jon

JBradleybz also fitted an outside tap for me and did a great job. Would highly recommend.

Daz33, thanks also for the recommendation. glad you are happy with my work. if youi need any advice or work in the future please do not hesitate to call me. Cheer Jon

Hi there

i would be happy to come and do a quote or the work required

ive got 10 years experience property maintenance

my number is 07595662663 please ring and leave a message and ill get back to you

or text and ill give you a call i can also be reached bye email on

[email protected]

thanks

Mick Parker

Yes it would be a outside tap you can use with a hose/garden set and no its not a kit from b&q, it would be run in 15mm copper pipe and include an isolation valve inside so you can turn it off in the winter so it dont freeze and split the pipe cheers jon.

You may have to post on 5 random things so that you can send pm's lol.

Its good to see that someone does things correctly as opposed to all the chancers on here

JBradleybz came to fit my outdoor tap yesterday, and I'm more than happy with his work.

Jon's a top bloke, and if I want any work doing, I know who to call.

Thoroughly recommended.

Hi Paul thanks for the recommendation, glad you are happy with my work. If you need any advice or work in the future please do not hesitate to call me. Cheer Jon