Is it illegal to warn people about speed traps?

Why did the man in the OP's post feel the need to let drivers know that a speed camera was near. Answer, to warn any drivers that may have been speeding to slow down.

exactly, thankfully somebody with sense and logical thinking

theres NO other reason to let people know theres one coming up

i really dont know what you two are on.seriously

YOU two are the ones advocating people break the law :huh::loopy:

I am advocating CRIME PREVENTION!:loopy::loopy:

exactly, thankfully somebody with sense and logical thinking

theres NO other reason to let people know theres one coming up

Same applies to muggers. Do lot let anyone know that one is about and in that way they will badly maim an old lady and the police will catch them!:loopy::loopy:

THAT IS WHAT YOUR SAYING!

I am advocating CRIME PREVENTION!:loopy::loopy:

by getting people speeding to slow down............which is why cameras are there, they dont need a "batman" out doing it aswell

I am advocating CRIME PREVENTION!

(Out of pedantry, I should point out that speeding is an offence, but not a criminal offence. Don't ask me to explain the difference, though.)

Crime prevention, would mean stopping people from speeding in the first place. Warning them to slow down before they get caught is not preventing that offence, which has already happened; it's just helping them to get away with it.

Same applies to muggers. Do lot let anyone know that one is about and in that way they will badly maim an old lady and the police will catch them!:loopy::loopy:

THAT IS WHAT YOUR SAYING!

none of that makes sense im afraid

by getting people speeding to slow down............which is why cameras are there, they dont need a "batman" out doing it aswell

Why do we need a batman preventing someone mugging old ladies when we can let them get maimed and mugged and caught by the police?:loopy:

Posts have had to be removed and the thread is now closed. This due to people being unable to discuss a topic in a reasonable, adult manner.