I don’t like Wilson’s dig at other fans (probably Wednesday’s)

I just love to "laugh" ha ha ha ha ! :hihi:

Beautiful sunny day and i bet you were glued to the box watching United :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Beautiful sunny day and i bet you were glued to the box watching United :hihi::hihi::hihi:

YES LOSE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :hihi::hihi:

If he'd have left it at that then I could have accepted that.

Unfortunately at the moment there are an awful lot of blades who have been arguing this week that Wednesday fans only turn out for the big games and the second aspect of his comments could be interpreted as such.

Reality is that it is common for larger volumes than normal, to turn out for big games and Wednesday aren't unusual in that respect.

They do... and significantly more than normal. That's upto them of course, you can't blame them for not wanting to goto Hillsborough that often with the dross Megson was serving up to be fair. I'm sure now the owls have at least another year of being top dogs to come, the S6 crowds will be averaging around 30k again.

They do... and significantly more than normal. That's upto them of course, you can't blame them for not wanting to goto Hillsborough that often with the dross Megson was serving up to be fair. I'm sure now the owls have at least another year of being top dogs to come, the S6 crowds will be averaging around 30k again.

Wishful thinking pal Around 30k average imo only But ive been wrong before

Wishful thinking pal 30k average imo only But ive been wrong before

Should be some guaranteed sellouts next season though - Leeds, Huddersfield, maybe Barnsley, last day of the season of course, and Boxing Day? I can see Leeds being a sellout regardless where you are in the league - the chance to overtake them again?

Average 30k again, how old are you mate?

That Wilson bloke really gets to me especially when he says that "I don't believe it"line

Wilson in interviews comes across as a very bitter little man these days, get ready for more bitterness next season when he has the task of rebuilding a team for a group of fans that will be on his back like a rash if they dont start the season well, his track record after the first season is very poor.

his track record after the first season is very poor.

Strange comment.

Promoted with Barnsley in his 3rd season.

I think consolidated Hartlepool in his second season.

Play off final for Swindon in his second season.

They do... and significantly more than normal.

But again, Wednesday fans are no different than those of other clubs whose supporters do the same.

When a team has a promotion or relegation game then you will find larger than normal crowds.

Strange comment.

Promoted with Barnsley in his 3rd season.

I think consolidated Hartlepool in his second season.

Play off final for Swindon in his second season.

Behave yourself! Apart from the Promotion with the Dingles, Mr. Wilson's managerial record is average at best. The Blades have no chance of promotion next year, IF Wilson is still in charge at Xmas. His record backs that up.;)

Behave yourself! Apart from the Promotion with the Dingles, Mr. Wilson's managerial record is average at best. The Blades have no chance of promotion next year, IF Wilson is still in charge at Xmas. His record backs that up.;)

Your own fella's record isn't exactly outstanding - last time he got promotion (also at our expense) he led Wolves to an embarrassing relegation season the year after... and despite having plenty to spend and a very strong squad at Cardiff, didn't get them up.