Sign in to follow this  

Women Football Players wanted

Hello, I am kean on training with you, can you pm me the details please.

Seeing as though no info has been given, I shall just tell you that training is tomorrow at 6pm at Goal:Sports Centre in Norfolk Park.

The pitch obviously has to be hired so be prepared to pay a little (not a lot at all!)

Emails have been sent girls

However as kelly says

Training tonight (Tuesday) 6pm -8pm, at the Goals Centre on Norfolk Park Road.

Should you need to contact me my number is 07921 574539 - leave me a message if i dont answer

Shaun

Had a great time at training on Tuesday (my legs have just about recovered!) and it was good to meet you all! Sorry can't make it up for the next session Shaun but see you in a couple of weeks. Marge

How many people were there on Tuesday then and what did you all do ?

Definitely coming along on Tuesday Shaun, with two friends in tow.

It'll be much easier for me when I have a car !!!!

Not as many as we would have liked but everyone seemed to enjoy it - or so they have said, the more people we get the better sessions we can do

Had a good training session last night, really enjoyed it. Looking forward to next week for sure.....

So come on girls get in touch and come join us for training :clap:

Shaun, was meant to be training but am busy working tuesdays for next few weeks, til i change jobs, then i will be able to make it.. I will let you know. cheers mc

If any of you lovely ladies are planning on watching Shaun and the lads at their match at Sheffield United Academy on Monday night (and will be travelling from Crookes/Broomhill/Hunters Bar/'Walkley' areas -are you sure you're in 'Walkley' Jenny and Em?!!) PM me cos i'd like to go but without car it looks a bit tricky to get to and don't really fancy wandering around in the dark getting buses on my tod. Will see you at training on Tuesday if not. Cheers, Marge

i would not got round that area on your own!!

If needs be we can meet people and give them lifts up

let me know whats happening.

Glad people are enjoying training, keep bringing more people, the more we get the better and cheaper the sessions become!!

Originally posted by ambient

If any of you lovely ladies are planning on watching Shaun and the lads at their match at Sheffield United Academy on Monday night (and will be travelling from Crookes/Broomhill/Hunters Bar/'Walkley' areas -are you sure you're in 'Walkley' Jenny and Em?!!) PM me cos i'd like to go but without car it looks a bit tricky to get to and don't really fancy wandering around in the dark getting buses on my tod. Will see you at training on Tuesday if not. Cheers, Marge

OK Marge, you could say its technically outer Walkley, verging on Upper class Upperthorpe! tis definitely the posh bit tho!!!!

Em x