Careless bus driver.

Keep your ticket as that will have the bus number and drivers number on together with the time you boarded this will allow them to get the cctv, phone them but also back it up with a letter,

the new "First" tickets also gives customers the contact number for First's local depot.

Rachgee, as busman said, You have the time of the journey, the route- number, and fleet number of the bus, as well as the driver's number on your ticket, contact First and report it (and yes, contact the Transport executive, too, with this information, if you feel that you can't trust First to deal with what happened. Though I have found them pretty good at resolving most difficulties like this)

Hope your little girl wasnt too badly hurt

Your complaint will go in the bin.

Absolute nonsense.

Do the buses have CCTV ? I will be calling the office on Monday to make a formal complaint my 2nd complaint in a week. Earlier this week my daughter burnt her leg on a radiator- it was 25degrees outside, why they have the radiator is beyond me.

No, not all buses do however most do now. Do you still have the bus number and time?

the new "First" tickets also gives customers the contact number for First's local depot.

No it gives the customer service number who are based at RO, who will deal with you. (01709)566000

No it gives the customer service number who are based at RO, who will deal with you. (01709)566000

which, oddly enough, IS the local administrative office.

I was on one of the delightful first mainline buses yesterday. I'd pressed the bell and waited for the bus to stop, before making my way to get off with my four year old daughter and baby in a pram. The doors were open and just as I'd steered the pram 1/2 off the bus, he let the handbrake go. The bus started rolling. Luckily I managed to pull the pram before it went crash into the side of the bus shelter. Needless to say I was livid and had gave him a right mouthful!

This is not the 1st time this had happened, as we'd had a similar experience boarding one of these buses.

Do the buses have CCTV ? I will be calling the office on Monday to make a formal complaint my 2nd complaint in a week. Earlier this week my daughter burnt her leg on a radiator- it was 25degrees outside, why they have the radiator is beyond me.

just to say i burned my leg slightly in a stagecoach bus yesterday, i certainly was not expecting the heater to be on !!! :rant:

So it's not just other road users they endanger then it's their passengers as well. If I reported every time I'd had a near miss because of a bus pulling out in front of me, running a red light etc. I'd never stop writing to them and get any work done. They aren't even that bad in London.

Been thinking of getting a dash mounted cam to film the daily incidents where bus drivers pull out without warning, veer onto the wrong side of the road, block off whole streets through ignorant parking and abuse anyone who dares to pull them up on it.

Should really keep my GoPro with me for that. Could fill many a DVD of it, especially along Furnival Gate/Arundel Gate.

Should really keep my GoPro with me for that. Could fill many a DVD of it, especially along Furnival Gate/Arundel Gate.

Do it!

Im not sure if the footage would make the bus companies sit up and take notice but im sure local MPs would be interested.