If carlsberg did pens..

Call me old fashioned but I believe promotion should be determined over the course of a season, like it was for years and years, until someone saw a money making opportunity and introduced the play-offs.

i know, i understand dude, its just weve had the playoffs for so many years now and teams know if you dont get 1st or 2nd then its the playoffs so teams go in with their eyes open, i dont think its so cruel

yes it seems so bad losing out to a team 9 points below you but hey if you cant hit a barn door then really you dont deserve to go up, at least hudders found the net in their playoffs if not in the final (they were just as woeful as united)

does anybody know by the way if that is a record for a penalty shootout for so many misses? specially the first 5 or 6 or whatever?

Have your few weeks of joy Wendy's, then when you can't attract any decent new players to the club, you are bottom of championship after five games and Mandaric bugs out like he always does then how many of you will be posting on here.

bottom of the championship????? hahahahaha just got up after a heavy night out which was sweater due to the finaly of a fine football season and you have cheered me up MASSIVLEY

1. were gonna get more than a few week, we all no were getting at least a full season :cool:

2.decent players? kirkland an lee aint bad imo theres gonna be loads more coming in, we will be widening our budget not trimming kit this season cant wait to see who blades sign. by the way did you see kirklands interveiw on ssn priceless

3. not a cat in hells chance we will be bottom of championship to many poor skint sides in division i.e bristol c, dingles, peter etc just to name a few

4. not a chance manderic will bale, he would go through 10 managers first if he had to to make us a lucrative premiership bound club hence to make a profit

overall i think most blades would even agree your opinion is really quite silly:hihi:

Quite frankly, some of the comments on this thread are disgusting.

I'm ashamed to support the same team as some of you lot.

good job you werent in our boozer....the champagne corks were popping like a machine gun....

love wednesday.....don't care for the disappointed...happy days

How long did it take you to get out of the division? And now you going to immediately be a good championship side having signed a injury prone keeper and an unproven full back. Just going to sit back, wait till you go in to administration, buy swillsboro for a pound, but don't worry am going to keep up tradition by puttin the wax head of a person called Richard on half the seats.

How long did it take you to get out of the division? And now you going to immediately be a good championship side having signed a injury prone keeper and an unproven full back. Just going to sit back, wait till you go in to administration, buy swillsboro for a pound, but don't worry am going to keep up tradition by puttin the wax head of a person called Richard on half the seats.

What the hell are you on about?

As for administration, I'd start looking a little closer to home.

Call me old fashioned but I believe promotion should be determined over the course of a season, like it was for years and years, until someone saw a money making opportunity and introduced the play-offs.

So you preferred it when just two clubs were promoted then? I thought I was old fashioned but I recognise improvements when they are made.

So you preferred it when just two clubs were promoted then? I thought I was old fashioned but I recognise improvements when they are made.
Three clubs used to get promoted before the playoffs were invented?

Anagram of Steve Simonsen - MISS N ONE STEVE, :D

let's hope the banks write off a large chunk of our depts off and put us back in the black.short memory.

let's hope the banks write off a large chunk of our depts off and put us back in the black.short memory.

1 min were "living in the past" next min "short memory" :huh:

your exatley the kind of united fan i aim my comments at when i was uncontrolably laughing at you all night last night an sibon(the mod) was saying i/we go to far well i hope to god your stuck where you are or even better relegated next and every other season in my life time. get used to it times have changed the city is once again blue, you were very very poor in all playoff games and didnt deserve to go up we took 4 pts off you in derbys but that dint matter cos all i heard was ye but look at league table that dont lie bla bla. we take 2nd spot off you (priceless). we get a better gate than you all season the facts are there for all to see only ones i feel sorry for are the kids who went to wembly but they will soon grow up getting used to the FACT that united always bottle it on the big occasion. you mention who were signing in a previous post well if i were you id be worried whos coming in when quinn/lowton maybe even maguire leave dark dark times ahead me thinks an i love it :clap::clap::banana:

Word is Steve Simonsen has been approached by the US government to work on their anti-missile program.