52,000 at Wembley, very poor..

If you don't go up next season, you're doomed, doomed you hear....:hihi:

Wishful thinking MickeyLove.:D

I posted on another thread that this could be the lowest leasgue 1 crowd at Wembley since 1997 and I was right.

For clubs the size of those two, that is pretty surprising when you consider some of the other finals.

Wishful thinking MickeyLove.:D

:suspect:

:suspect:

Don't be so coy Frank, I'm off down to the local to have some proper banter with some real Wednesdayites.

Don't be so coy Frank, I'm off down to the local to have some proper banter with some real Wednesdayites.

Course you are..more like you're going to see your mum....:hihi:

I posted on another thread that this could be the lowest leasgue 1 crowd at Wembley since 1997 and I was right.

For clubs the size of those two, that is pretty surprising when you consider some of the other finals.

Don't Sheffield's finest hold the record for the crowd they took to Cardiff as well. I seem to remember....Both clubs in the record books...:hihi:

Given both clubs location,wouldnt Old Trafford have been a better,less expensive option for both sets of fans?

Thats just too sensible.

Fair play to the bloke for supporting his local team. How many fans do Weds & Utd have from Barnsley, Rotherham, Donny & Chesterfield?

I don't disagree, and fair play to him for supporting his small town local team.

But doesn't it just wind you up when these fans from smaller clubs try to pick fights with Wednesday fans about our support. Slagging us off for having fans desert us in so called times of need. Slagging us off for having a big number of part time fans. When deep down, they'd die to have the kind of support Wednesday have.

It's a stupid argument to try to start with us Wednesday fans, one that they will inevitabley lose, one that is born purely of jealousy and envy, and it takes a special kind of stupid to start it.

Wednesday do have more plastic fans.

And we have more real hardcore supporters.

More than united.

And more than Grimsby (who?) with a 3,300 average last year :hihi:.

In fact more than those two combined.

For a town with 1/6 the population of Sheffield, I don't think that's too poor for a non-league team. I wonder how many of you hardcore Wednesdayites would still be at Hillsborough if they were in the Conference? More than 10000?

Not sure what the you bit is all about? My team are Grimsby Town.

Wednesday fans have insisted they would have sold out their share if it had been them at Wembley. With an average home attendance of about 3.5k more than United, how's that work, if Wednesday don't have more plastic fans?

sorry but you never said you suported grimsby, i assumed you were united seems you was trying to big them up:)

sorry but you never said you suported grimsby, i assumed you were united seems you was trying to big them up:)

No probs.....

......:............. Edited by the_rudeboy
double post.