52,000 at Wembley, very poor..

Whatever the end result, it has been a very poor turn out. Just over 10,000 more than at Hillsborough on the last match of the season and Wycombe brought about 12...

Come on Blades you can't compete with the Massive any more...:D

Only thing that proves is that Wednesday have more plastic fans than United.

no it proves the fa are pricing fans out of games. clubs the size of united and hudds should be selling that out but when they charge the prices they do theres no wonder it's so low

no it proves the fa are pricing fans out of games. clubs the size of united and hudds should be selling that out but when they charge the prices they do theres no wonder it's so low
Can't argue the point about ticket prices, but, considering both clubs average home atendances this season, there was no way they'd fill the place, unless it was with the help of tens of thousands of plastic fans of course.

Can't argue the point about ticket prices, but, considering both clubs average home atendances this season, there was no way they'd fill the place, unless it was with the help of tens of thousands of plastic fans of course.

both sheffield clubs have plastic fans but i'm sure more of these would of turned up if the ticket prices weren't so expensive. i don't think it proves we have more than you anyway

both sheffield clubs have plastic fans but i'm sure more of these would of turned up if the ticket prices weren't so expensive. i don't think it proves we have more than you anyway
Not sure what the you bit is all about? My team are Grimsby Town.

Wednesday fans have insisted they would have sold out their share if it had been them at Wembley. With an average home attendance of about 3.5k more than United, how's that work, if Wednesday don't have more plastic fans?