Looking for friendly people with sports cars

Hi people.

While the weather is nice if like to tick off some of my bucket list. So does anyone have a Lamborghini, Ferrari, dodge viper, tvr or caterham/Westfield that they wouldn't mind taking me for a spin in?

That will depend very much, I feel, if you're a good looking young bird....:hihi:

Well I'm a bloke but I'd happily wear a miniskirt if it means going for a ride in one of the above lol

That will depend very much, I feel, if you're a good looking young bird....:hihi:

She said "Lamborghini, Ferrari, dodge viper, tvr or caterham/Westfield"...not a Saxo.

Well I'm a bloke but I'd happily wear a miniskirt if it means going for a ride in one of the above lol

What about a shave?

She said "Lamborghini, Ferrari, dodge viper, tvr or caterham/Westfield"...not a Saxo.

Oooooh I don't have a saxo and wasn't talking about me personally anyway, why don't you give him a lift in your C5.....:hihi:

Oooooh I don't have a saxo and wasn't talking about me personally anyway, why don't you give him a lift in your C5.....:hihi:

Is that Citroen C5 or Sinclair C5 ?

Is that Citroen C5 or Sinclair C5 ?

Citroen, he's got some racing stripes on it to make it look a bit more sporty though. He cruises West Street of a night with the windows down and Mike Oldfield's Tubular Bells beating out...:hihi:

OP if it's important to you to achieve this, why don't you hire one for a day or book a "drive an XYZ" track experience day?