Ennis laughs off 'fat' slur

I go to her gym and have often heard people say something similar:hihi:

Pity your gym is full of jealous, sad biatches who've never achieved anything in their lives.

met her and she`s tiny. 95% of women weigh more than her ignoring the `muscle weighs more than fat` fact. and she`s reyt down to earth.

Pity your gym is full of jealous, sad biatches who've never achieved anything in their lives.

How would you know :roll:

You obviously didnt read my post properly,

Either that or your just plain thick.

Whooooooosh.

Past it.

Of course the media luvvies who can't see anything but the best headline build it up for a spectacular failure and then make hay out of knocking her and the rest down.

But Ennis will simply fail.

The world moves on and fiction provides repeat winners whereas only history ocassionally gives us double and treble successes.

An example was the nonsense talked when man u played Man C in that match. The media told us how Tevez would score the winner. Makes a good story of course. The reality was a 60th minute substitution. No great headline in that.

As a player of percentages I'd suggest you take odds on Ennis failing to medal. I reckon that would be well worth a bet.

And the fat jibe in perspective is that she is not conditioned. The timing has to be considered and within the 100 days she must be tapering the training down to what? Hence, I think if your'e not honed, lean and mean now, the look that follows would only be cosmetic.

I've thought for a long time that she was less toned than an athlete should be; and leaves the moronic 'girlfriend' comments to one side. As an athlete she lacks the conditioning right now despite some sound results. Those same results were not winning ones. Close but not close enough and nowhere near discouraging her rivals to accept silver.

No.

I think she has had her day in the sun and it's not to be repeated. Others, younger, fitter and definately hungrier have already superceded her. The little podium step will prove one too far.

When your face is plastered all over town, the media gives you a place on the TV studio sofa and sponsorship guarantees you wealth that will sustain a millionaire life style long after the high jump meant clearing a bar and not being in trouble, it's hard to concentrate and what it was once all about.

Winning.

Now it's celebrity, turning out, losing gracefully and trying your hand at commentating. The latter she won't get as she's not an Edwards with the support of the BBC god squad, a Pinsent etc with the old school tie, or a token female as the beeb fill that quota with an array of dumb but pretty girls.

Sad but true.

I go to her gym and have often heard people say something similar:hihi:

Oooops. Just read this again and was paying attention this time! Listen, last night I was being forced to endure the Eurovision Song Contest by my daughter. You can't expect my brain to be functioning on full power.

OK - your gym is clearly *not* full of jealous biatches.....

Jessica Ennis is in great shape. Hope she gets some great results'

I saw her in Millhouses the other week. Looked in fine shape, thought I must stress I'm not an athletics coach. Drives a nice car, though.

Past it.

[...]

I think she has had her day in the sun and it's not to be repeated. Others, younger, fitter and definately hungrier have already superceded her.

Hmm, yes, looks like she hasn't got what it takes any more.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/18228238