Ennis laughs off 'fat' slur

how can anyone call her fat. She`s got a six pack for Gods sake!!!

I'd rather my other half didn't look like that whatsoever as my other half is a lot better than Jessica Ennis.

Fair enough if yours isn't.

What, you mean you dont like the Ra from Stargate look or the abundance of forehead ?

Wish I was as fat as Jess! :)

Fat

With a body like that!

What, you mean you dont like the Ra from Stargate look or the abundance of forehead ?

haha why didn't I notice that comparison before. Spot on.

She's hardly fat, but anyone with a bit of common sense realises that. She's far from the best looking lass on the planet though.

haha why didn't I notice that comparison before. Spot on.

She's hardly fat, but anyone with a bit of common sense realises that. She's far from the best looking lass on the planet though.

I Think what is actually happening here is the Hendersons Relish syndrome :hihi:

I'd rather my other half didn't look like that whatsoever as my other half is a lot better than Jessica Ennis.

Fair enough if yours isn't.

Picture PLEASE. If your lass is fitter and better looking than Jess, you are one lucky guy, let's all have a gander at her.

Jess would do fine for me.

Angel.

Picture PLEASE. If your lass is fitter and better looking than Jess, you are one lucky guy, let's all have a gander at her.

Jess would do fine for me.

Angel.

I doubt most people would look twice at her in the street if she wasn't famous.

And no, no picture from me. :cool:

What a load of cr*p. For pity's sake, the woman is a world class athlete. If someone really has said that, they should be named and shamed. It's irresponsible remarks like that which makes people have distorted views of their bodies.

Well said, she is a beautiful woman, she glows with health, has a lovely smile and is a Sheffield born and bred. Thankfully she seems like a confident young woman too, to make a comment like that to anyone with the slightest bit of self doubt could bring on eating disorders.

Well said, she is a beautiful woman, she glows with health, has a lovely smile and is a Sheffield born and bred. Thankfully she seems like a confident young woman too, to make a comment like that to anyone with the slightest bit of self doubt could bring on eating disorders.

Because that's what's important. :|

Anyone who says Jessica Ennis is a porker is clearly a blind idiot IMO.. She isn't fat, she's just got a bit of meat on her bones.

Anyone who says Jessica Ennis is a porker is clearly a blind idiot IMO.. She isn't fat, she's just got a bit of meat on her bones.

I go to her gym and have often heard people say something similar:hihi: