Calling all old farts

mr scott

Old fart seeks similar to play guitar, bass and drums in a vain attempt to recapture the youth he only ever thinks he had after a few pints cos the reality is to painful. I'm better than Randy Rhodes but only cos he's dead and I'm not. Though I look more like him now, a dusty old corps.

Got some gear, Bass, Guitars, Drum kit and like ozzy when he was bad not mad and sabbath were looking for a singer I've got a P.A. too.

Thats where the similarities end as I haven't got heavy metal fingers any more

they seem to be made of cheese these days. Hmm sounds like a crap song.

Anyway foo fighters is about as rock and roll I get these days though I will try the odd classic rock thing and brit pop sometimes interests me.

Not looking to get married or owt just have a laugh once or twice a week and see what happens.

Edward Van Hallen, Suzzie Quatro, Bruce ********son, Phil Colins and Bob Holness need not apply

i can be the lsd addled naked painted bongo player if needed

You really in cap'n cook land? Whats up there you can't get down here. Oh ang on,er, decent fish n chips, a great beach, Dracula, them doughnuts that stick to yer ribs, propper sea fishing and quite a lot of fresh air. On the other hand it does get rammed with gordies who think they've ventured as far south as they dare. So if your feeling like playing bongos in Crosspool (best with clobber on you know its a bit posh round 'er) you're going to have to leave the Magpie cafe behind and return to the nest from which you fledged.

Old fart seeks similar to play guitar, bass and drums in a vain attempt to recapture the youth he only ever thinks he had after a few pints cos the reality is to painful. I'm better than Randy Rhodes but only cos he's dead and I'm not. Though I look more like him now, a dusty old corps.

Got some gear, Bass, Guitars, Drum kit and like ozzy when he was bad not mad and sabbath were looking for a singer I've got a P.A. too.

Thats where the similarities end as I haven't got heavy metal fingers any more

they seem to be made of cheese these days. Hmm sounds like a crap song.

Anyway foo fighters is about as rock and roll I get these days though I will try the odd classic rock thing and brit pop sometimes interests me.

Not looking to get married or owt just have a laugh once or twice a week and see what happens.

Edward Van Hallen, Suzzie Quatro, Bruce ********son, Phil Colins and Bob Holness need not apply

I'm 40 now, so does that mean I qualify?

Interested in doing vocals, but due to my demensia, I can't remember many.

Do have PA if required.

• 3 weeks later...