Catching a bus from handsworth to..

catcliffe(waverly pub) anyone know if theres a direct route and where it goes from and how often????? cheers

Not too sure now used to used Waverly a lot when Alan had it, you could get 32 to the Plough & walk up hill. Then again its not too expensive for a taxi if memory serves, sorry if wrong.:):)

save us car drivers from quing behind busses and buy yourself a car...... if everybody bought cars we have no need for these snail speed mobile traffic jams called busses.

Very clever.

Apart from the fact that putting a dozen additional cars on the road to replace each bus would take up much more space and create loads more congestion. But, apart from that, nice idea.

the last time there was a days strike at first busses (4 years ago at a guess?) i remember the roads being nothing but pleasurable and free flowing despite every car in sheffield being on the road.

...and hundreds of people forced to take a day's holiday (due to the strikes) who weren't on the road?

...and hundreds of people forced to take a day's holiday (due to the strikes) who weren't on the road?

they should have a car.

i drive in and out of town everyday and spend only slightly more on fuel than a weekly saver. and from my front door to walking in at work, its still quicker.

plus i have my own space, dont have to breath in every one elses germs, i can listen to classic queen cd's, i can smoke, stop off for some shopping on route if needed, can travel from my house straight to my intended destinationwherever it maybe, i can wash my car at work, take my tools home from work as and when required. i can carry more than one person without having to double my expenditure.

i havnt been on a bus in 18 months.

makes me laugh when i see the signs on the back of busses "im sowenso, im checking my emails and inventing a way of exceeding light speed while brushing my teeth on my way to work while on this bus, why arnt you?"

errrrr because im in my personal mode of transport which is the future.....

buses are a thing of the past. its about time town planners stopped pandering to bus companies and started freeing up the flow of cars.

did you know cars produce faaaarrrrr less co and hydrocarbons while at a constant speed? the amount of traffic lights constantly stopping cars from 30mph only for them to accelarate back up to 30mph......

dont get me started on this........

Edited by murran

they should have a car.

i drive in and out of town everyday and spend only slightly more on fuel than a weekly saver. and from my front door to walking in at work, its still quicker.

plus i have my own space, dont have to breath in every one elses germs, i can listen to classic queen cd's, i can smoke, stop off for some shopping on route if needed, can travel from my house straight to my intended destinationwherever it maybe, i can wash my car at work, take my tools home from work as and when required. i can carry more than one person without having to double my expenditure.

i havnt been on a bus in 18 months.

makes me laugh when i see the signs on the back of busses "im sowenso, im checking my emails and inventing a way of exceeding light speed while brushing my teeth on my way to work while on this bus, why arnt you?"

errrrr because im in my personal mode of transport which is the future.....

buses are a thing of the past.

It's taken you nearly a year and a half to look up from under your bridge?