Would like to have our garden surfaced in bound gravel - any advice?

Hi,

We've got a small back 'yard' (approx 30sq.m.) that currently has wonky old concrete paving slabs with weeds growing up in between the cracks.

old photo straight after jet washing

opposite view

I'm looking for the cheapest possible way to spruce it up a bit, and would love the same surface all over, running up to the back door.

I'm interested in resin bound gravel (we have a dog so loose gravel would be a pain) something like this

Does anyone know of a good firm in Sheffield who could do this for us?

(I've had a look on Google and found Peak Surfacing, who are coming to quote next week - but would like others to compare.)

Also, anyone have an idea of how much this should cost?

Ta :)

Thanks, I'll give them a call :)

Ooooh, wiz*, that looks well nice! I've got a very small and steep lawn in front of my living room window, only about 10 feet square, with an unsightly manhole cover in the middle. I'd love something in its place as sleek as that gravel drive, with a few planters dotted about it.

Hi,

We've got a small back 'yard' (approx 30sq.m.) that currently has wonky old concrete paving slabs with weeds growing up in between the cracks.

old photo straight after jet washing

opposite view

Ta :)

Heavens, that looks dismal. Have you thought about having a garden in your garden?

Oh I'd love this too! I've got a yard with a 10ft x 6ft patch of 'grass' thats never grown properly; its patchy and clumpy. Does anyone know how much I'd cost roughly please?