Caravan and campsite in Sheffield

hi doodledoll,how soon will you have hook ups ready as i fancy staying on your site in my motorhome as i visit redmires a lot (birdwatching) and it would be ideal as a base to allow me to get to redmires at the crack of dawn and/or sunset when less people are around

Hello Monzaman, very soon I hope (sorry to be a little vague) but I will send you a message as soon as the new cables are in place and we'll look forward to seeing you.

thanks doodledoll,i may still try your campsite even without hook ups in place as i will be stopping for 2 nights max at a time and can just about manage without electricity in that time but any longer and i think i will get cold sweats from missing the telly

Hi can you let me know too please, fingers crossed by Sep this year as we have a family wedding to go to in Sheffield.

Hello Calire, a wedding how lovely. I will let you know about the hook-ups, where abouts is the wedding?

:hihi: That's fine the wedding is about 5-6 mile from you and my mum is only about 3 miles from you so it would be ideal,

hi doodledoll,i drove past your farm today on my way to find the view point on fulwood lane.i noticed you are in the camping and caravan club of which i am a member.the farm is closer to redmires than i thought and looks ideal for me and my family to stay on.is there any progress on the ehu situation as i have a few weekends free coming up and would like to catch some migrating birds at redmires:thumbsup:

also noticed the sportsman pub now seems very popular,do you know what their meals are like and do they serve real ales as this would also help in me deciding to visit:hihi:

have just googled your place and it looks to be in a great location to visit both Redmires and Rivelin Dams. The wyming Brook nature reserve looks fantastic too for walking our doggy, so we would be very interested in staying a couple of nights in our camper when you have got the EHU sorted.

Edited by Snagglepuss
Spelling

hi doodledoll,any progress on the ehu yet,i still fancy trying to fit in a weekend before xmas

yours monzaman

hi doodledoll,any progress on the ehu yet,i still fancy trying to fit in a weekend before xmas

yours monzaman

What was the outcome monzaman?

Did you visit? Is the electric sorted?

I see the website still says six electric points available.

It's time I paid a visit up north again.