Dog in need of new home

ginjahs

Hi all. Can anyone help. I have a mongrel bitch about 9 years of age. She as been my pet from a pup. I struggle to look after her properly because of work commitments. I work away alot. I have a great friend who looks after her while im away but she as been know to sometimes cry at night which some of my neighbours arnt happy about. She is a brilliant dog who is house trained, is good with other dogs and brilliant with children. Ive contacted other animal companies but ive had no luck. Can any one give me advice. Can anyone take her off me. I dont want to get rid of her but its not fair on her been stuck in a house all day and not fair on my friend or neighbours either. Please help. Many thanks

Please would you just have a read through this thread? it has lots of tips and advice and explains what needs to be done to advertise your dog here (there is a template that needs to be filled out).

Good luck in finding her a good home :)

• 4 months later...