Film Critic Mark Kermode

PrimalJay

What is everyone's opinions of him, I have been a big fan for years and have always been an avid viewer of his film documentaries and reviews which can all be found on YouTube, I love his specials on films such as slasher films and we share a common passion for The Exorcist as being the greatest film ever made.

Also love his spots on BBC News especially the big orchestral specials featuring film music, and of course his red carpet reports, would only wish he would present one of the Film 2000 series as it would suit him perfectly.

Edited by PrimalJay

I don't know everyones' opinion of him. However I can watch him all night. As for the Exorcist, I took my Girlfriend to see it when I was fifteen. I ws unable to willingly suspend my disbelief and wasn't scaed by it at all.

He does specials?

I don't know everyones' opinion of him. However I can watch him all night. As for the Exorcist, I took my Girlfriend to see it when I was fifteen. I ws unable to willingly suspend my disbelief and wasn't scaed by it at all.

He does specials?

For the late 70s it was pretty shocking, even now no film has touched it.

Love him. I've been a subscriber to the Kermode and Mayo podcast for years. I don't always agree with him, but he's always insightful, smart and witty (some of his reviews are much more entertaining than the films he has to sit through). He's a big Costello (and Nick Lowe) fan too, so clearly a man of taste.

For the late 70s it was pretty shocking, even now no film has touched it.

It was shocking and ground-breaking. An older mate of mine slept with the light on for a week after seeing it but it just didn't do it for me.

Love him. I've been a subscriber to the Kermode and Mayo podcast for years. I don't always agree with him, but he's always insightful, smart and witty (some of his reviews are much more entertaining than the films he has to sit through). He's a big Costello (and Nick Lowe) fan too, so clearly a man of taste.

I subscribe to their YouTube channel, loads of stuff on it, love his film sketches and fan videos where he reads out their opinions and suggests possible future films with different directors/stories.