Bees nest - how to get rid

Can any one help me i have a bees nest what can be done to get rid of these they are in a wall thanks

Aren't bees protected? I don't think you're allowed to kill them. Try to get a beekeeper to come and get them out for you?

Sorry I can,t help you but I have one in a bird house,I don't want to kill them because we are short of bees for pollinating so i hope some can help us both.

I use a pea shooter. You tend to miss quite often as bees are quick fliers and difficult to hit. But it is not too expensive if you collect the peas up again afterwards.

Sorry I can,t help you but I have one in a bird house,I don't want to kill them because we are short of bees for pollinating so i hope some can help us both.
We've had them in our blue tit nest box for the last 5 years. We just leave them to it. They're probably more use around the garden than the birds would be, pollinating and stuff.

Get another box somewhere for the birds if you really want one, but be prepared for a break away group to colonise that one as well. :)

Do you know what kind of bees they are.

Pm me for more details.

Thanks

Hi

I also have a bees nest. I googled Sheffield beekeepers and the website for Sheffield bee keepers shows pictures of the honey bee. I sent an email explaining my problem and the guy who replied said he may be able to help if the bees were located in an easy place to collect. Give it a try they may be able to help you. The other option is enviromental services but it's about £45.

Do you know what kind of bees they are.

Pm me for more details.

Thanks

them ones with wings that sting :hihi:

Try not to kill them, and it'd be really good of you to find a way to remove them without exterminating.

Bee's obviously still sting but they are not half as nasty as wasps. Wasps will sting for no reason and one wasp can sting several times. Bee's tend to be more docile because if they sting you they will die and its one last bee to protect the colony. A bee's vital organs are attached to its hook like stings. When it stings someone and flies away, it's sting is left in that person along with the bees vital organs, so the bee dies. That's why quite often you will see bees on the path not moving very much.

Bee's play such a vital role in the environment it really would be a shame to kill them.

Now if it had been wasps, that might have been a different thing all together, yak wasps are disgusting nasty creatures!

If there honey be's i know someone that will collect them for free

Can any one help me i have a bees nest what can be done to get rid of these they are in a wall thanks

I had a nest last year and never got stung . Come september they wiil vacate there hive and all go and you will not see them again .They do not use same hive again the following year . My bees were a very small ones i dont know what type they were. Some one told me that type dont sting and they never stung anybody Unless they are stingers leave them alone :)