!!MISSING!! Our lil tabby (s8 Lowedges)*home*

Yeah we are sooo so happy to have her home safe and sound!

When i saw her i called to her and she mewd over and over at me and came trotting over!! :D x

Excellent news :) I always like a happy ending :D

Great news, glad she had the sense to find home. Now it's my turn: our latest adoptee Jet is nowhere to be seen. We are hoping he is hiding somewhere indoors (he wouldnt be the first) but we've just searched the obvious places and there's no sign. Weve only had him about six weeks and he's been indoors all that time so if he has got out I just hope he can find us again I dont have a photo and his collar is somewhere in the house where he last left it so he hasnt got a tag (but is chipped). Fingers crossed

katkin - hope he turns up safe and well xx

Weve only had him about six weeks and he's been indoors all that time so if he has got out I just hope he can find us again I dont have a photo and his collar is somewhere in the house where he last left it so he hasnt got a tag (but is chipped). Fingers crossed

I hope he turns up soon. Maybe start your own thread for him?

I'm with Evei, I really hope he turns up soon.

Would probs be best if you did start your own thread though....people probs won't pay much attention to this thread now that she's home which means less publicity for your missing puddy tat. x