!!MISSING!! Our lil tabby (s8 Lowedges)*home*

Please Help...our cat went missing 23rd May 2012 (toppham rd, lowedges area)!!

Our gorgeous lil tabby has sneaked out of the house!!

She's a 2yr old small(ish) tabby with ginger bits on her back and a tail that looks like she dipped the end of it in some cream paint, she also has a cream coloured chin....

She is an indoor cat with no street smarts what-so-ever! So if you do see her please take her in and contact us ASAP, we (along with her 6mth old partner in crime) are very very worried!!

Thanks. xx

Edited by Lotski
Adding date she went walkabout!

do posters and leaflets as soon as you can x hope you get your baby back soon x

We are going to put posters up in the shops, i have seen council workers rip posters down from lamp posts and such in our area :(

She does have a tag on her collar with my partners name and our address!

Freya (her 6mth old partner in crime) is so withdrawn and depressed looking that she's not playing at all and we can barely get a purr out of her!!!

:help: Has anyone at all seen our gorgeous puddy-tat??

We are so so worried about her...we haven't spotted her and haven't heard anything from anyone who might have seen her! :cry:

as we said earlier she has spent her life as an indoor cat so she has no street sense (or sense of direction) of she will be totally lost and probably very frightend!!

We just want our furry baby back so please if anyone has seen her, she is soo distinctive with the cream tip of her tail which doesn't match the rest of her markings and looks a little odd (:hihi:), please please please get in touch, even if you have seen her with someone else....

Just to remind people she does have a tag (looks like a capsule) on her collar with a name and address in!

If posters get ripped down you need to get some flyers drawn up and leaflet through letter boxes. I would do this ASAP. Also ring the council to see if she has been in an rta and picked up by them. Hope she is found

hi ...how far will a cat travel ?? i.ve never owned a cat so dont know !! but there was i would say a small cat / large kitten sat in the middle of the road on holmesfield main road at 1.45 am as i returned home from searching for bones ... there are no street lights so only had car lights ...but it looked a light tabby colour and was very frightened and confused !! i had to stop in the middle of the road as it wouldnt move .i thought at first it might have been injured so left car with lights on and walked towards it slowly but as i got nearer it ran into a field on the left ..went back and parked the car and had a walk over the field with a torch but couldnt see it .this was on the very dark bit before the rutland pub.

hi ...how far will a cat travel ?? i.ve never owned a cat so dont know !! but there was i would say a small cat / large kitten sat in the middle of the road on holmesfield main road at 1.45 am as i returned home from searching for bones ... there are no street lights so only had car lights ...but it looked a light tabby colour and was very frightened and confused !! i had to stop in the middle of the road as it wouldnt move .i thought at first it might have been injured so left car with lights on and walked towards it slowly but as i got nearer it ran into a field on the left ..went back and parked the car and had a walk over the field with a torch but couldnt see it .this was on the very dark bit before the rutland pub.

Our baby is a mid to light tabby with ginger patches on her back, the cream tip on her tail is very distinctive and very easy to see (even in dark light lol)

She could have travelled that far as she went out at night and would have no idea where she was or how to get back to ours...but it's highly unlikely as it's a fair distance from ours across open country and my partner has horses up there so probs would have seen her if she'd gone that way.

Thank you for letting us know that you've seen a similar cat up out and about, my partner will keep more of an eye out for her when he's up there now though, hopefully we will find her soon! x

Just to let you all know our baby is now safely back home!!!:clap::bigsmile:

She just came wandering past and our neighber knocked on the door to say he'd seen her...OMG soooooo happy to have her back!! :D x

Fantastic news, bet you are over the moon xx

thats fantastic news!!!like to hear a good ending!x

Yeah!!! Brilliant news! Wish it was a happy ending for all the lost ones. My boy is a scaredy indoor cat. I have him microchipped & wearing a collar & tag just in case he ever got himself out of the house. So glad your baby is home safe.