Celebrations for queens jubilee

Springvale Road in Crookes is getting closed for a street party i think :)

tomorrow hollinsend park 1pm- 5pm

What exactly is supposed to be going off tomorrow at Hollinsend park?

My son is in cadets and they have been told to meet up at 12.15 but not sure what else is going off?

on friday 1st June, friday folk will be holding it jubilee party with lunch and then tea and cake in the grounds

£3.50 this includes the lunch and tea and cakes to book a place please contact St Barts Church on 2853075

Hi, ARBOURTHORNE TARA ON EAST BANK ROAD SHEFFIELD S2 2AL ARE HAVING A JUBILEE FUN DAY ON SATURDAY 2ND JUNE 2012 1PM TO 4PM. BOUNCY CASTLE, BLOW UP SLIDE, TABLE TOP SALE (TO HIRE A TABLE CONTACT 07765474119 FEE JUST MAKE A DONATION TO OUR CHARITY BOTTLE), CHEAP FOOD AVAILABLE, HOOK A DUCK, ENTERTAINER/BALLOONS, ETC. TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE TO BUY IN ADVANCE FOR KIDS £1 INCLUDES DRINK AND MEAL. ADULTS ARE FREE BUT FOOD AND DRINKS WOULD BE AVAILABLE AT A LOW COST TO ANYONE WISHING TO PURCHASE. COME ALONG AND JOIN US LETS HOPE THE SUN CONTINUES TO SHINE FOR US:love::)

Bout time we got rid of these scrounging ********. Then i'll celebrate. Nothing better than dole cheats. German, Greek, what's that all about?:rant:

got to agree lexikia some people will never learn

No one really cares!!