Best place to park for Wembley

Hi everyone

We will be driving to Wembley from a friends in Kent and wondered the best place to park?

I've heard it's best to park north of embley and get the tube in to avoid traffic, but have no idea where.

Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.

Up the Blades!

Hi everyone

We will be driving to Wembley from a friends in Kent and wondered the best place to park?

I've heard it's best to park north of embley and get the tube in to avoid traffic, but have no idea where.

Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.

Up the Blades!

Embely eh ? :hihi: last time i was down at Wembley i used a site called park on my drive dot co dot uk, it cost me £12 (paid via paypal) and i parked my car on someones driveway while i watched the NFL at the stadium. It was 5 mins walk away and great for getting out after the game.

Just search for wembley and it will list everyone who is available along with prices and ratings from people who have used them.

It saves paying £25 for official wembley parking.

Hi, you can park on my driveway for just a fiver if you want-I'm north of Wembly BTW. Cheers.