Is there anyone tired of mw3??

ive been playind mw3 on multiplayer since it came out now,but i tend to get bored and see myself going old skool on mw. anyone else find that,or is just me:loopy:

im tired of all the call of duty games. they are all the same, full of annoying kids shouting and screeming down their mic's.

I finished the single player had a few weeks on multi player then moved on to better games. Try buying something new.

to be honest I was done with mw3 multi player after about a week as it didnt really offer anything new, and the only reason i got it was because i was loosing interest in battlefield 3 but after playing mw3 i found a return to BF3 a welcome one

I was a massive CoD fan ever since i got Finest Hour on the ol' ps2, used to play mw1 online for hours on end and world at war even more.

Lost interest when mw2 came out, dont know why but it just didnt feel right? too fast paced and full of retards with names containing 6 x's doing dropshots and no-scopes.

The multiplayer maps on MW3 are extremely poor. Been playing cod since MW and got to say MW3 is the worst in the series. didn't have much faith in it when activision announced sledgehammer were developing the game. Treyarch MW games are much better...and have zombie mode!!! Black ops 2 will be better....hopefully!!

The multiplayer maps on MW3 are extremely poor. Been playing cod since MW and got to say MW3 is the worst in the series. didn't have much faith in it when activision announced sledgehammer were developing the game. Treyarch MW games are much better...and have zombie mode!!! Black ops 2 will be better....hopefully!!

Yes thats another thing, have you noticed all the maps on mw3 are square or circular in shape? its to promote fast paced action but it just makes it shockingling crap, E.G you try shooting someone in one direction and 9/10 times someone will shoot you from another or possibly from behind.

Loved maps like crossfire on mw1, epic battles from either side of the street and snipers could cover down the middle, you had to actually use your brain to flank the enemy instead of running around aimlessly with akimbo fmg's

Play BF3, it's a zillion times better

TBH I quickly got bored of the multiplayer in MW2 so I skipped MW 3 as I figured it would be more of the same.

BF3 multiplayers looks better from what I have seen but I haven't bothered to get BF3 yet as gears of war 3s multiplayer is still keeping me interested.

I stopped caring about COD in general years ago after I rented one of the games from Blockbuster, spent an hour on the single player game and then went online with it and got owned by some idiot who was camping in dark corners where Ixouldn't see him and then popping up and shooting me in the head from behind! :loopy:

But then apart from Doom 2, Quake 3 Arena and Unreal Tournament on the Dreamcast and the PC I fell out with the FPS genre a long time ago.

All the COD are the same. On a medium level you can fly through the game in a couple of hours. Battlefield 3 was a little better but not very realistic. You wouldnt just go storming in there all the time. What about stealth and observation,

I paid full price for it on steam on a pre-purchase as you got MW1 free for doing so. I've probably spent a couple of hours playing both. Total waste of money. They are too generic and arcade like, single player: follow someone around and kill everything while your compatriots stand around doing nothing. Boring.

Multiplayer: OK for a while, but gets boring very quickly. There's something about multiplayer COD MW that seems to attract the dregs of society as well.

The original COD was a classic, as was Medal of Honor: Allied Assault (another series that's gone right down the pan). Fantastic multiplayer until they became ruined with wall hacks and aim bots.

I much prefer the "realistic" games like ARMA and Operation Flashpoint. That feeling (dread) that a bullet can just appear from nowhere and totally ruin your last hour of play really ramps up the excitement in my humble opinion (although, of course, it can be very, very frustrating at the same time).