Hard Dance/Hard Trance DJ Required

Peak City

We have a DJ slot available for a hard dance/hard trance night in Sheffield on Friday July 13th. Get in touch if you're interested or can recommend someone local, I'll give you all the details.

Cheers!

Thanks for the interest. The event will be at DQ Club, Fitzwilliam Street on Friday July 13th. More details to come...

If you want to get involved, not just DJs, do get in touch. We want it to be a really good night :-)

Hopefully if this one goes well there will be plenty more in the pipeline.

Thanks for the interest. The event will be at DQ Club, Fitzwilliam Street on Friday July 13th. More details to come...

If you want to get involved, not just DJs, do get in touch. We want it to be a really good night :-)

Hopefully if this one goes well there will be plenty more in the pipeline.

If it was a retro music night I'de be more than happy to help out.

Let me know if do such nights in the future.

Many thanks

DJ Stu

Hi - just a heads up - Planet Zogg are doing our annual big free party at Plug that night if that makes any difference to your plans - though i appreciate dates are hard to come by & clashes are sometimes unavoidable.

cheers

john

We have a DJ slot available for a hard dance/hard trance night in Sheffield on Friday July 13th. Get in touch if you're interested or can recommend someone local, I'll give you all the details.

Cheers!

Hi mate, i'm definitely interested. Is there anywhere I can send you a demo or a house-mixes link etc?

If you can e-mail me the details, time slot, mix length, fee, etc that would be great. djbobbyt@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers

Bob

unrelated to the DJing but where can I find more info about this night and any future hard dance nights? cant make this particular night but would def be interested in others.

I'll pass out link to this page also re. the DJing

Good Luck with it :)

• 2 months later...

Cheers!

or8 pal im from sheffield 2 not far from town centre id be intrested give me a ring on 07502204813

i play hardore but i can play hard dance trance same way let me know if you still need anyone

ive worked plug/area 51/o2 acedemy and a few other places like niche sydney street about 15-20 year back brown street and other various places in town centre

Edited by welovebass