Noisy Neighbour! Help!

Ok, so we have this neighbour who has a ridiculously loud motorbike. He uses it at all hours of the day and night, and he regularly uses it past 11pm. We don't have drives on this road so it means that he keeps the bike engine running and wheels it down the passage to leave it in his back garden.

It's driving everyone nuts! A few weeks ago, me and my sister both timed how long it took him to take it down the passage, and it lasted 7 minutes, which at past 11pm, is ridiculous. To make matters worse, his next door neighbour has a 2 year old child. This man has no consideration for anyone else on the road and I was just wondering whether I could tell anyone about him? He needs to be told by someone like the police that this isn't acceptable. Help please?

Ok, so we have this neighbour who has a ridiculously loud motorbike. He uses it at all hours of the day and night, and he regularly uses it past 11pm. We don't have drives on this road so it means that he keeps the bike engine running and wheels it down the passage to leave it in his back garden.

It's driving everyone nuts! A few weeks ago, me and my sister both timed how long it took him to take it down the passage, and it lasted 7 minutes, which at past 11pm, is ridiculous. To make matters worse, his next door neighbour has a 2 year old child. This man has no consideration for anyone else on the road and I was just wondering whether I could tell anyone about him? He needs to be told by someone like the police that this isn't acceptable. Help please?

Ring 101, and they can bring out the noise team, also contact your safer neighbourhood police team (PCSOs)

Sadly though this problem (anti social behavior) is widespread and the authorities have little powers (I suffer from problem neighbours). I think if they confronted it in the same way they confront speeding motorists, or people who make mistakes on their tax return forms (hefty fines or prison) then they could eradicate this problem almost overnight

Using a taxed vehicle on the Road is not against the law at any time.

However, the vehicle should not be powered up if its being traversed over pedestrian foot paths. If you are a car driver, how would you take to neighbours trying to enforce the times you can use your car at?

I'm a DJ and have to load/unload my car at daft'o'clock. It can be noisey emptying a car and forever having to lock it and the house door because of thieves.

Have you spoken to him?

What did he say?