Union Flag merchandise in Debenhams

Went into Debenhams at lunch today, near the kitchen dept they have a load of merchandise (bags and various things) all with a Union Flag theme for the Queens Jubilee. The flag on everything is the wrong way round! No broad white stripe to the top left. :hihi:

Went into Debenhams at lunch today, near the kitchen dept they have a load of merchandise (bags and various things) all with a Union Flag theme for the Queens Jubilee. The flag on everything is the wrong way round! No broad white stripe to the top left. :hihi:

Probally made in the Far East!

Did you tell them? I make a point of telling people when the flag is upside down. Just yesterday I went into a local sandwich shop to tell them. They have actually bought a couple of flags on sticks and they are both upside down. As you say, probably made in the Far East.

I also keep meaning to get off the bus on City Road as there is a car wash near Manor Top and they have 2 flags close to each other. One is the right way up and one the wrong way. My last experience was in a hotel in Cyprus. There it was with all these other flags, but ours was the only one upside down. To be fair though, they immediately went out and turned it round.

If I go into town this week, I'll go into Debenhams and have a look. No point in telling an assistant though, I shall ask to see a manager.

Typical :(

Probally made in the Far East!

There are probably hundreds of thousands of flags like this and nobody thought to check before they signed the contract.

There are probably hundreds of thousands of flags like this and nobody thought to check before they signed the contract.

What's it got to do with a contract? Just turn the flag round. It's like someone putting their shoes on the wrong feet and saying they should have checked the contract. People who get worked up about a flag need to lose a bit of their anal side.