Close age gaps! 14 months for me

Hi, i have two 7yr olds (one a step daughter), an 18 month old daughter and a 4 month old daughter. Wanting to hear from other mums who also have close age gaps. I have started a support group, so please join

https://www.facebook.com/groups/416700971682980/

In some ways a close age gap could be harder than twins because atm I have a toddler that is into everything and a newborn that is very much stationary. Waiting for my new sling to be delivered so I have some chance of being able to run round after my toddler!

hiya i have 3 boys with 15 months between each one, there starting to become a handfull now as my 3yr old wants a bit more independence me 2yr old is all ove the place lol and my 10month old is now mobile lol i think i need more eyes and arms lol x

hiya i have 3 boys with 15 months between each one, there starting to become a handfull now as my 3yr old wants a bit more independence me 2yr old is all ove the place lol and my 10month old is now mobile lol i think i need more eyes and arms lol x

3 little boys!!! :o Bet you are borderline insane :hihi:

I only have one 4 year old boy so far and his climbing and general boy behaviour gives me a near heart attack! No 2 little boy due soon but hopefully by the time the youngest is mobile the oldest will have calmed down.

Hopefully they will appreciate it when they are older (you too! :) ) My sister and I are only 18 months apart, but we were always very close when growing up as we could play together - more like best friends really! I found it harder to be close to my younger sister becuase of the awkward age gap.

Kudos to you, vicxxx! My godmother has 3 little boys and they are little rays of sunshine, I've never met three children more well behaved! :)

Betty Sparkles x

Had 16 months between my 2 boys and 9 days under a year between my 2 girls. My kids are now 16, 13, 11, 4 & 3

thank you, there pretty good out in public can be pain in the bums at home lol they have there moments but all kids do, there very close to each other, look out for each other and when my eldest comes out of nursery he asks for his brothers.

hi, I have a girl who's 1 in August and expecting twins 1st Dec :o bit nervous so very interesting to hear peoples opinions... had comments that i dont seem fazed by the idea of having 3 under 2 yrs :) we dont go into saying 'right this time its twins' hehe but just got a little bonus :) xx

I have 4 kids, aged 6, 5, 22mth and 10week. So there is 15mth between two and 19mth between other two.

hi i got 2 boys exactly 11 month apart 21 and 11 month old