Football Name Printing

Hi,

I am wanting a name and number printed on the back of a football shirt. Does anyone know of somewhere that does this that looks good and authentic?

Thanks

Chris

Hi,

I am wanting a name and number printed on the back of a football shirt. Does anyone know of somewhere that does this that looks good and authentic?

Thanks

Chris

Try what was I.D.D on London Road, who are now called Promotional Clothing Company. I'm sure they'd cut you a good dealWouldn't take them long. 0114 2739848.

If it's official, JJB normally do it, although I don't know if you have to have bought the shirt from them.

Hi, Decathlon do this.

Sheffield

199 Eyre St

S1 3HU Sheffield, South Yorkshire

T : 1 142 298 190

Both the football league and the premiership have their own 'official' lettering and numbers, so depends on which shirt it is. Either of the football club shops would be able to do it for you with football league lettering. Failing that, try any of the more upmarket sports chainstores.

Another mention for Decathlon.

Done on a PC, printed and applied quickly and they have a choice of colours for the lettering to suit the shirt.

Hi the Print Room at the top of Leppings Lane near Wednesday ground is good place for printing take any top or whatever there and they will do whatever you like and reasonably priced