Parkway Traffic??

I have an interview for a job in Sheffield, but am wandering about traffic as don't usually drive into Sheffield.

I would be coming from M1/J33 then down Sheffield Parkway then onto Victoria Station Road and hope someone can help with what traffic is like during rushour both morning and evening. Alternativley, is there any other way in?

Thanks for you help, traffic could be the deal breaker.

Sarah

I have an interview for a job in Sheffield, but am wandering about traffic as don't usually drive into Sheffield.

I would be coming from M1/J33 then down Sheffield Parkway then onto Victoria Station Road and hope someone can help with what traffic is like during rushour both morning and evening. Alternativley, is there any other way in?

Sarah

Depends where you are coming from initially and what your final destination is to see if there are alternatives.

A lot of people from out of town I've worked with have parked at Meadowhall and used the tram.

Sarah

From 7.30 to 8.30 its usually murder so give yourself plenty of time.

If you're coming from as far afield as all that, there are better options that don't involve having to bring the car into Sheffield at all.

From someone who doesn't know Sheffield at all.......what other options do I have?

driving into town in busy traffic and not knowing the area is not easy there are lots of park and ride options but we need to know where you are coming from and going to. Another thing parking in town can be a nightmare.