What are the new samsung phones like?

Not sure what the iphone 5 will be like, depends if you want to wait until the end of the year. No doubt it will be good, but it will have to be amazing to beat the S3.

Apple went on record at the 4 launch saying it'd better the S2. I've not read one tech review that supported Apple's opinion.

Apple will always be playing catchup because they spend too much of their resources on bully-boy litigation tactics and not enough on R&D to entice the top people & insisting on the closed system model.

Apple went on record at the 4 launch saying it'd better the S2. I've not read one tech review that supported Apple's opinion.

Apple will always be playing catchup because they spend too much of their resources on bully-boy litigation tactics and not enough on R&D to entice the top people & insisting on the closed system model.

I agree, but why do the iphone sheep buy into their nonsense?

cool, think i'm going to go for the S3, just looking for a good deal, 3 are offering me an ok deal but not sure if i want to stay with them?

verona which network is that with? and which colour did you get, the white or blue??

cool, think i'm going to go for the S3, just looking for a good deal, 3 are offering me an ok deal but not sure if i want to stay with them?

verona which network is that with? and which colour did you get, the white or blue??

It's on Orange network and I got the white one. I wasn't too fussed about the blue one because it had a purple tinge to it.