What are the new samsung phones like?

need a new phone soon, which one should I get the iphone4s or the new samsung galaxy 3??

I know there are a lot of discussions on this but wanted to ask on here...

thanks

S3...... Simples!

Altho, dont rule out the one x.

They're released next week, you're a bit early to be asking for user's opinions.

Will the voice recognition surpass siri.

I don`t know but its good.The ability to wake a phone from voice only would be great.

I got curious so got the S voice apk. Doesn`t impress me yet.Seems a bit slow but that`s just on a Nexus S.

need a new phone soon, which one should I get the iphone4s or the new samsung galaxy 3??
Depends what you need it for/what features you want.

I know there are a lot of discussions on this but wanted to ask on here...

thanks

The S3. The S2 surpassed anything that the 4S could do in almost every tech test done & the S3 blows the S2 away.

The S3 is the reason Apple have delayed the iphone 5, now rumoured to be launching around end of October/start of November.

The cynic in me screams that their relying on Xmas to boost sales, can't really be that good if you need a gimmicky holiday to sell it.

anyone ordered one yet or got one??

I'm probably not due upgrade till some time next year, when it's time I might try an S3, I'm tempted to go back to an Iphone for the slightly better battery life over Android phones but I quite like my current Galaxy S2.

I'm probably not due upgrade till some time next year, when it's time I might try an S3, I'm tempted to go back to an Iphone for the slightly better battery life over Android phones but I quite like my current Galaxy S2.

apple hasn't got better battery life over all the android phones i got a Xperia Neo and that battery lasts longer than iphone 4s with around the same amount of usage and i suspect many android phones do you just don't know it.

Btw if it's samsung your into get the s2/3 :)

If you're a wuss, and you fear your 'friends' will laugh at you for not having an iphone, then get the iphone.

On the other hand, if you eat wusses for breakfast, and you couldn't care less that your 'friends' paid shedloads more for an iphone, then get the Samsung S2 or S3.

I'm tempted to go back to an Iphone for the slightly better battery life over Android phones but I quite like my current Galaxy S2.

All smartphones have relatively poor battery life compared to the last generation of dumb phones; it's recommended you charge them every day :)