What are the new samsung phones like?

shabba

need a new phone soon, which one should I get the iphone4s or the new samsung galaxy 3??

I know there are a lot of discussions on this but wanted to ask on here...

thanks

The S3. The S2 surpassed anything that the 4S could do in almost every tech test done & the S3 blows the S2 away.

The S3 is the reason Apple have delayed the iphone 5, now rumoured to be launching around end of October/start of November.

The cynic in me screams that their relying on Xmas to boost sales, can't really be that good if you need a gimmicky holiday to sell it.

I'm probably not due upgrade till some time next year, when it's time I might try an S3, I'm tempted to go back to an Iphone for the slightly better battery life over Android phones but I quite like my current Galaxy S2.

I'm probably not due upgrade till some time next year, when it's time I might try an S3, I'm tempted to go back to an Iphone for the slightly better battery life over Android phones but I quite like my current Galaxy S2.

apple hasn't got better battery life over all the android phones i got a Xperia Neo and that battery lasts longer than iphone 4s with around the same amount of usage and i suspect many android phones do you just don't know it.

Btw if it's samsung your into get the s2/3 :)