Looking for a Sunday brunch venue for a group of singles!

I am looking to organise a 'singles friendly' brunch one Sunday - does anyone have any ideas of any decent cafes/delis who could do this? I have no idea of numbers at the moment but would guess at around 10-15 for the first one. It is something I would like to have once a month/once every 2 months if possible.

Ideally the location would be as near to city centre as possible or at least with good transport links.

Any suggestions, please PM me.

Thanks!

I am looking to organise a 'singles friendly' brunch one Sunday - does anyone have any ideas of any decent cafes/delis who could do this? I have no idea of numbers at the moment but would guess at around 10-15 for the first one. It is something I would like to have once a month/once every 2 months if possible.

Ideally the location would be as near to city centre as possible or at least with good transport links.

Any suggestions, please PM me.

Thanks!

Hi, there are a few cafe/bistro places down on the wharf, which i imagine would be pretty quiet and should ok,

Haha! I'm sure that's not true.

I hope people come along to it once it's organised, I just want to find all sorts of different things for the lovely Sheffield singletons to get together and enjoy together. New friends and all that! Makes a change from the normal evening pub stuff!

If you'd be OK with it being a bit later in the morning then how about the Milestone on Kelham Island? Not cheap, but it's really rather lovely food, it's 200 yards from the Shalesmoor tram stop (on the blue and yellow lines) and if you prefer beer with your fry up rather than coffee or tea then that's allowed too.

The Lounge Cafe bar is around 1 mile from city center with a very quiet relaxed atmosphere with a bar / lounge available with ample space giving you the option for more people arriving serving food & coffee's Tel 0114 2554363 for more details