Stallholders for Father's Day at Harland Courtyard - 17th June

beanbananas

On Sunday 17th June 2012 we will be hosting a Father's Day fair in the workspace and offices of Harland Courtyard, 72 John Street in Sheffield. The event will run between 11am-3pm and will be an opportunity for families to have fun with Dad!

Activities for Dads and their families will incude:

Dream shed building in our Lego lounge

Recording sessions and tours of G2 Studios

Make a gift for Dad with Planet Pot

Crafts for Dad with Creation Station

Themed storytelling from Barefoot Books

Retro board games and toys

Junk Modelling

Photography competition

Dad and Baby activity sessions

And for the grown ups there might be a little beer tasting involved too! Plus Harland Cafe will have a special Father's Day menu.

We are looking for stalls to complement our event, ideally selling items Dad's might be interested in. Ideally we are interested in T-Shirts, prints, comics, CDs, books but anything will be considered. Stalls are £15 and your details will be included on our blog. Stalls will be outside in the courtyard.

If you are interested please PM me. Many thanks.

Hello,

RASCALS HQ would love to be part of this event on the day, we could do face painting, bring some build a bears for children and dad to do and raffle off a 5 foot bear or other prizes aswell as bringing along craft activities for the children to take part. I would love it if you could get in contact with me on rascalshq@gmail.com or http://www.rascalshq.co.uk to see if we can work together.

Kind Regards

Lucy Rascals