Bee Gees' Robin Gibb Dead

No clearly that is not the case, life is not predetermined.

Your lifestyle can have a large effect on the chance of you getting cancer (amongst other illnesses), although so can your genetics and your environment.

Living a healthy lifestyle doesn't give you any guarantees, particularly if other factors are stacked against you, but it does reduce the chance of illness.

Cyclone shhh...I understand your reasoning, and your point of view, but this is a thread where people want to pay respect, not go into a critical thinking mode. My Dad died of a heart attack aged 28.....it's not something that I would choose to debate on an internet forum, it happened, for whatever reason. Just let people "be"..........and respect their point of view.

Sorry......:|

Cyclone shhh...I understand your reasoning, and your point of view, but this is a thread where people want to pay respect, not go into a critical thinking mode. My Dad died of a heart attack aged 28.....it's not something that I would choose to debate on an internet forum, it happened, for whatever reason. Just let people "be"..........and respect their point of view.

Sorry......:|

There was another thread started, discussing the reality of how a "healthy lifestyle" can prevent cancer in the light of Robin Gibb's death.

I contributed quite a lengthy piece of personal testimony to the discussion, which was quite interesting, and that is the discussion that Cyclone was contributing to. How it got merged with this, dog only knows.

There was another thread started, discussing the reality of how a "healthy lifestyle" can prevent cancer in the light of Robin Gibb's death.

I contributed quite a lengthy piece of personal testimony to the discussion, which was quite interesting, and that is the discussion that Cyclone was contributing to. How it got merged with this, dog only knows.

Ahh I see....thanks for the feedback :)

When your times up ,it's up.Don't matter who or what you are ,were all gonna end up

in a box.

They were musical icons. They paid a price after the release of the stinky "Saturday Night Fever" film which caused a backlash against Disco but Gibb later said they hadnt even seen the movie when they wrote the songs for it.

A big loss to the music world

Very sad loss to music world, our thoughts are with Barry and their mum, losing three sons and one at very young age must be devastating

Did nothing for me but it's undeniable he had great talent. On the bright side those with great talent always leave something behind.

Respect to his fans.

Rest in peace Robin Gibb, I guess only Barry Gibb is staying alive now.

Mann, what a cursed family the Gibbs family is.

Yeah, very sad news that he's gone, he was IMO the most vocally gifted of the 3 Gibb brothers.

Is it just me or do celebrities seem to die in groups of at least three? whenever a very well known person dies, another 2 die soon after, within weeks or days; Micheal Jackson and Farrah Fawcett died on the same day, then someone else who's name escapes me right now died soon after, now its Donna Summer, the drummer for Crowded House and Robin Gibb all at once!

Yeah, very sad news that he's gone, he was IMO the most vocally gifted of the 3 Gibb brothers.

I have to agree on that..Beautiful voice :)