Conference Play Off final

Just had the very good fortune to watch the P/off final between Luton Town & York City and, tbh if I didn't know better I'd have thought it was a league game.

It was an excellent game & York came out victors 2-1, their defence was absolutely immense against some strong Luton attacking.

Good luck to them in League 2 next season & again unlucky Luton, but a very, very good game of football and excellent advert for the Conference.:):cool:

Will they be playing at The John Lewis Stadium?

Fed up with football ground name changes. When I was younger, thousands of years ago, I knew all the grounds off by heart. Maine Rd, Roker Park etc. Strange experience taking the dog for a walk this aft. Heard kids in the park playing football, saying who they were. Not ONE home grown player. When I was their age I wanted to be Stanley Matthews, Nat Lofthouse, Ray Pointer, Eric Brookes!

I AM GETTING OLD!!!!!!!:hihi:

Will they be playing at The John Lewis Stadium?

Fed up with football ground name changes. When I was younger, thousands of years ago, I knew all the grounds off by heart. Maine Rd, Roker Park etc. Strange experience taking the dog for a walk this aft. Heard kids in the park playing football, saying who they were. Not ONE home grown player. When I was their age I wanted to be Stanley Matthews, Nat Lofthouse, Ray Pointer, Eric Brookes!

I AM GETTING OLD!!!!!!!:hihi:

Way look at St James Park eh, big massive lovely stadium like and what's it called now sports direct Arena, footballs gone mad it's a bloody stadium lol