What was your highlight of the week on TV ?

pattricia

Was your highlight of the week a football match? a boxing match ? a film? a documentary ? A news item ?

My highlight of the week was a documentary called " 24 hours in A & E " Besides being a very interesting programme, I was touched, when a young girl visiting her father in Intensive Care(,he'd fallen off a ladder) played him a song from her Ipod called "Wishing on A Star". Her father was unconcious,but slightly opened his eyes, and smiled at her. He did recover, but what a wonderful moment on TV.:)

What was YOUR highlight of the week on TV ?

The Apprentice was the only programme I watched on TV last week so I guess it would have to be that.

Within that, probably Jennas face when she saw the other team's pretty elegant advert and she knew hers was bloody terrible compared and she knew she was gonna get fired for it.

The Apprentice was the only programme I watched on TV last week so I guess it would have to be that.

Within that, probably Jennas face when she saw the other team's pretty elegant advert and she knew hers was bloody terrible compared and she knew she was gonna get fired for it.

I dont watch The Apprentice now. I dont think its as good as it used to be.

I have never heard of that.

It's a bit lord of the rings ish but with less dwarves and much more sex and violence. Very complicated, so watch it from series 1 because if you leap into series 2 you won't have a clue. I've watched from the start and I need cheat notes !!