Chilling in the Championship

CorkerSWFC

Isn't it nice to know we didn't have to go through those wretched play offs after all, for most of the season it seemed as though it was nailed on we would be going that route.

It's refreshing and nice to know we have been chilling in the Championship for 2 weeks :)

HAPPY DAY'S INDEED !!!

Isn't it nice to know we didn't have to go through those wretched play offs after all, for most of the season it seemed as though it was nailed on we would be going that route.

It's refreshing and nice to know we have been chilling in the Championship for 2 weeks :)

HAPPY DAY'S INDEED !!!

It's nice to know that were all off to Wembley next week and I am more than confident in coming back to join you in The Championship only with a few more quid in the clubs pockets for our effort and a cracking day out at the best stadium in the country.

It's nice to know that were all off to Wembley next week and I am more than confident in coming back to join you in The Championship only with a few more quid in the clubs pockets for our effort and a cracking day out at the best stadium in the country.

I can't fault the crack of Wembley theres no doubting that but I'm sure you would much rather have gone up auto wouldn't you ?

It's 1 game now which is going to decide a 48 game season.

Wednesday have gave themselves a head start on possible signings aswell which is a brucie bonus.

As last time we went up it was obviously the play offs and auto promoted clubs had a head start on us regarding transfers...

feel free to enjoy it, its a shame but i think the vast majority of owls dont mind missing a trip to the "new" wembley to know theyve already got their feet under the table in the championship with no added stress and its guarenteed :thumbsup:

if we go up next week dont think it will be a bad achievement afterall we will have only spent 1 season in the lower division (not like wendnesday) and lets see how many you have signed by next week,as milan got his hand in his pocket yet,or i bet hes trying to sell it straight away might make three and a tanner

I've said all along I would have preferred the automatic I think thats a bit of a no brainer when our objective has to be a return to the Championship. However no love lost, a massive day out and brimming with confidence as I know what we are capable of. 90 minutes of football away from achieving the same as you lot no matter which route it was via never the less the same achievements.

Obviously nervy but excited as well, roll on next saturday!

I've said all along I would have preferred the automatic I think thats a bit of a no brainer when our objective has to be a return to the Championship. However no love lost, a massive day out and brimming with confidence as I know what we are capable of. 90 minutes of football away from achieving the same as you lot no matter which route it was via never the less the same achievements.

Obviously nervy but excited as well, roll on next saturday!

Gonna be very nervy for your supporters I would imagine after your history in the play offs, what is it now your fifth attempt, law of averages say you have to win one, one day :)

Gonna be very nervy for your supporters I would imagine after your history in the play offs, what is it now your fifth attempt, law of averages say you have to win one, one day :)

and lets be fair, looking at both teams, huddersfield were brimming with far more confidence and always looking the more likely team to win over the two legs

I can't fault the crack of Wembley theres no doubting that but I'm sure you would much rather have gone up auto wouldn't you ?

It's 1 game now which is going to decide a 48 game season.

Wednesday have gave themselves a head start on possible signings aswell which is a brucie bonus.

As last time we went up it was obviously the play offs and auto promoted clubs had a head start on us regarding transfers...

deffo. wouldn't mind a trip to wembley and if someone had said to me they could guarantee promotion either automatic or playoffs i'd choose playoffs but that can't happen.