Does anyone know of Arthur Hall?

I am wondering if anyone remembers/knows of Arthur Hall or his family ( he had 2 girls but cannot remember the names ). Years ago he ran a wine shop on Stanniforth Road. He was/is my Mother's brother and they had a falling out. I would love to know what happened to the familly.

Hi Karen just looking through some old posts when I saw this from you I have an Arthur Hall in my family tree if you could give me some more details maybe we have a connection

Chris

I dont have much more information. Arthur must be about 85 ish if he is still alive. I know he had two girls and I vaguely recall the name Patty so perhaps that was the name of one of them, they would possibly be in their late 50's now.

All I can remember is they ran an off licence on Staniforth Road while we lived very near on Westbury Street but I was never allowed to call on them and of course in those days if your Mum said NO then you didn't do it!.

I would be interested to know if this was the same person as you have in your family. Arthur

( and my mother's) mother was called Bertha and my Mother's name was Doris Bertha.

x

Hi Karen

My Arthur lived at Fulwood he was married to Elizabeth Harrison (my great aunt)

Elizabeth d 1988 I am not quite sure when Arthur died without looking at my paperwork ,but it doesnt look like the same Arthur so sorry ,keep hunting if I can help in anyway please let me know

Pipsmum:roll:

Nevermind. Thankyou for taking an interest. X