Jackie Chan to Quit Action Films

Bruce Lee's body wouldn't allow him to do the same thing aged 33 let alone 58.

Jackie Chan started his career as a stunt double and in fact doubled in on one of Bruce Lee's films.

Bruce Lee was probably a more technical fighter than Chan where as Chan was far more athletic.

Wasn't Jackie Chan in enter the dragon in the big fight scene in the underground opium den ?

I think he was the one that Bruce Lee grabbed and kinda locked his arms while grabbing his hair and kicking seven bells out of someone else before breaking Jackies neck

-- EDIT --

OO Found it http://files.myopera.com/bruceleejkd/albums/6578722/bruce-lee-jackie-chan-3.jpg

Edited by esme

Wasn't Jackie Chan in enter the dragon in the big fight scene in the underground opium den ?

I think he was the one that Bruce Lee grabbed and kinda locked his arms while grabbing his hair and kicking seven bells out of someone else before breaking Jackies neck

-- EDIT --

OO Found it http://files.myopera.com/bruceleejkd/albums/6578722/bruce-lee-jackie-chan-3.jpg

That scene was deleted from the original Cinema release, but of course it's on the DVD.

and the VHS which I also have ;)

--edit--

well colour me embarrassed it's the way of the dragon I have on VHS :blush:

and the VHS which I also have ;)

--edit--

well colour me embarrassed it's the way of the dragon I have on VHS :blush:

That was on Sy Fy on Sky last night as well as Game of Death.

The great Jackie Chan!

Watched Rush Hour 3 (Again) last night!

Absolute quality, along with his partner Chris Tucker :cool:

Police Story is the best Jackie Chan film, just beating out Drunken Master II. Project A is very good as well. None of his Hollywood films are anything as good as the HK movies he made in the 80s and early 90s.

He isn't doing the sequel to the Karate Kid remake then? I thought he played a respectable tribute to the late Mr Miyagi in that.

He might still do that - He doesn't need to be too active in those.

which film had the circular saw fight sequence where he almost gets himself chopped up and falls back on the table and the saw is between his legs riding up, that was nuts to say the least.

I was watching the outtakes for that on youtube after posting in here, cant think what it was though.. I know i've seen it though :confused:

Edit - It's Mr Nice Guy, not the best film but had some interesting bits in it

Edited by Mmrraww
epic memory