Any paranormal activity in your home?

I honestly don't get how people think a piece of wood with letters on it can summon dead people.

I suppose if you have never used a ouija board, your an unbeliever.

hi, we have done a few investigations and the things that we have cought has made me believe... i used to be a none believer, like some people dont believe in god untill something happens in their life to make them believe.....

Can you say what these "things" are?

i know what you mean cus this has happened to me before lol and most things like this can be explained........ but it takes something like this to make you start to think irrationally and thats wat makes people not believe.... but believe me one investigation that we have done made us all think about wat we heard.............

Sorry, did you just say that thinking irrationally makes people not believe? :huh:

ouija boards scare the hell out of me lol :o i will av a look

Why do they?

Apologies if this has been posted before in a similar context, but anyone who can recreate the genuine working of a ouija board (or the opening of 'portals to the spirit world' etc) should head here and claim their prize:

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

Anyone CAN recreate the genuine working of a Ouija Board. It's called ideomotor effect, as explained in the patent application for the Ouija Board.

Weaga Board??? Deadly!!!! It can open a portal that you then have no control over. Evil spirit as well as good. Some dipstick who will remain nameless decided to play at spring street RSPCA staff room 1986.....all birds in aviary very top floor plus small rodents etc next floor down..... dead next day? Seriously! Do NOT MESS with the other side unless you have a valid spirit guide and protection XXX Blessed Be X

What are you frothing about?

My little girl saw my nan at the bottom of the stairs last year. She died 3 years before my daughter was born, and when she said her name and pointed I was shocked as my nans name (Una) isn't very common. I believe that dead realtives stay aroun

d to watch over you when they're gone, and it gives me great comfort.[/QUO

kids and animals are said to have these perceptions.

Anyone CAN recreate the genuine working of a Ouija Board. It's called ideomotor effect, as explained in the patent application for the Ouija Board.

You might as well save your breath save wear and tear on your fingertips; folk on here believe that a ouija board summoned a budgie-slaughtering demon and that they can get rid of it by wafting burning parsley at it. Comedy gold. My cats are more open to rational explanations. Remember, folks, unexplained ≠ ghosts, demons or anything else that Buffy hunted down.

Why is it that most of the 'believers' on here seem to have appalling spelling and grammar? Is there some sort of correlation?

ghost do excist i know from my experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My little girl saw my nan at the bottom of the stairs last year. She died 3 years before my daughter was born, and when she said her name and pointed I was shocked as my nans name (Una) isn't very common. I believe that dead realtives stay aroun

d to watch over you when they're gone, and it gives me great comfort.[/QUO

kids and animals are said to have these perceptions.

Hang on, your 3 year old, who never met your nan, and never knew her name was Una, pointed and said a word/made a sound, that sounded like the name Una?

Do you not think it's more likely that she was pointing at something/somewhere and trying to tell you something else but the word didn't come out clearly?

Why is it that most of the 'believers' on here seem to have appalling spelling and grammar? Is there some sort of correlation?

Don't forget the excessive use of exclamation marks and lack of explanation......

ghost do excist i know from my experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!