Any paranormal activity in your home?

You might as well save your breath save wear and tear on your fingertips; folk on here believe that a ouija board summoned a budgie-slaughtering demon and that they can get rid of it by wafting burning parsley at it. Comedy gold. My cats are more open to rational explanations. Remember, folks, unexplained ≠ ghosts, demons or anything else that Buffy hunted down.

not all people believe in ouija boards that they can do whatever people are saying and thats me for a start.... i personally just dont like them!!!

just because i dont believe in using ouija boards doesnt mean i go on about people using it but i do believe in ghosts, i have had my own experiances so yes i can say this... but if you have never had an experience in anything like that then i dont see how you can go on about other peoples beliefs???

There is a big difference my friend, this is an open discussion forum and Rootsbooster is entitled to post anywhere he chooses providing he doesn't break forum rules. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen

i know it's an open discussion forum, and yes people have got the right to say what they want but when its getting to peoples beliefs then thats a different story.... like i have explained!!!

i can handle the heat so i think i'll stay in this kitchen THANX

I think Morrisons is haunted. It's got this massive cold area. Always in the same spot every time I go round- frozen food aisle.

if it is backed up by other evidence, which about 98% of the time we can, then yes we would class it as paranormal.

have you ever done anything that involves the paranormal before? because if you havn't then i can't see how you can understand about what we do?

I'm just going on what you said...

if theres no rational excuse that we cant explain then we class that as paranormal.

... that's all.

thats fine if you choose to do that but don't pull down peoples beliefs.... you wouldnt walk into a church and start saying things about god not been real would you?

I haven't pulled down anyone's beliefs and I haven't said that ghosts "aren't real". All I've done is ask a few questions and give an alternative (more likely) explanation. Why are you making such assumptions about me?

and no there isnt a difference, theres no difference to what i believe in to what other people believe in.

What are you talking about? I haven't said anything about there being a difference.

i know it's an open discussion forum, and yes people have got the right to say what they want but when its getting to peoples beliefs then thats a different story.... like i have explained!!!

Why are you answering for Anto?

as a team of paranormal investigators if we can debunk things then we will if theres no rational excuse that we cant explain then we class that as paranormal.

we provide a service to people free of charge to help them know the truth that there possibly is somthing there or it can be debunked.

And why does Anto sound like he is speaking for you?

Has someone got a couple of accounts posting at the same time?

I tend to keep away from these type of discussions on here, they believe on what they believe and everything else is wrong. Even been accused of having a sad life due to believing in the paranormal. Now you could really wind them up and start on about mediums ;):hihi::hihi:

I tend to keep away from these type of discussions on here, they believe on what they believe and everything else is wrong. Even been accused of having a sad life due to believing in the paranormal. Now you could really wind them up and start on about mediums ;):hihi::hihi:

Bikertec... Natsjklm and Anto are talking about me simply asking a few questions, I haven't told anyone they're wrong and I haven't said that ghosts don't exist. For people who are supposedly open minded, they sure are closed to any other way of thinking!

Bikertec... Natsjklm and Anto are talking about me simply asking a few questions, I haven't told anyone they're wrong and I haven't said that ghosts don't exist. For people who are supposedly open minded, they sure are closed to any other way of thinking!
I have read your posts on other threads and you do ask quite serious questions, unlike some other closed minded people on here. So fair comment.

Rootsbooster wasn't doing anything of the kind and was told by other poster to leave. There are no such things as ghosts and ghoulies and things that go bump in the night and people should stop trying to hone in on peoples fears and encouraging this belief in young children is appalling

Rootsbooster wasn't doing anything of the kind and was told by other poster to leave. There are no such things as ghosts and ghoulies and things that go bump in the night and people should stop trying to hone in on peoples fears and encouraging this belief in young children is appalling

Ok and while were at it lets do away with Halloween, christmas, easter and rewrite all of history dating back to when man could write and draw pictures just because denlin says these things don't exist.

as a team of paranormal investigators if we can debunk things then we will if theres no rational excuse that we cant explain then we class that as paranormal.

we provide a service to people free of charge to help them know the truth that there possibly is somthing there or it can be debunked.

Things that you can't explain = things you can't explain, not things that can't be explained by someone with better tools or knowledge. Things you can't explain ≠ paranormal.

Do you not think it's more likely that she was pointing at something/somewhere and trying to tell you something else but the word didn't come out clearly?

No I don't, simply because this is something I want to believe and it brings me great comfort. I'm not interested in exploring alternatives as my beliefs are very personal to me and if they were taken away I know how upset I'd be.