Any paranormal activity in your home?

Hang on, your 3 year old, who never met your nan, and never knew her name was Una, pointed and said a word/made a sound, that sounded like the name Una?

Do you not think it's more likely that she was pointing at something/somewhere and trying to tell you something else but the word didn't come out clearly?

the woman was there u wasnt so if u dont believe thats down to you keep your thoughts to yourself and dont read these threads !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the woman was there u wasnt so if u dont believe thats down to you keep your thoughts to yourself and dont read these threads !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes we must all keep our thoughts to ourselves, God forbid anyone should try and discuss anything on a discussion forum!

BAN ME NOW! :help:

Yes we must all keep our thoughts to ourselves, God forbid anyone should try and discuss anything on a discussion forum!

BAN ME NOW! :help:

ha ha dont get involved with things you dont believe in.

join in other discusions what u believe in.

ghost do excist i know from my experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for clearing that up Anto. Mods, you can close the thread now

Thanks for clearing that up Anto. Mods, you can close the thread now

anytime barryriley

Do you think that perception can't be fooled? That you don't actively interpret ambiguous stimuli according to expectation and previous experience?

Those with a Mulder-like need to believe are, of course, going to be biased in favour of a supernatural explanation for something that's a bit spooky, either because they're motivated by that belief, or because they're simply not aware of the existence of alternative rational explanations.

Do you think that perception can't be fooled? That you don't actively interpret ambiguous stimuli according to expectation and previous experience?

Those with a Mulder-like need to believe are, of course, going to be biased in favour of a supernatural explanation for something that's a bit spooky, either because they're motivated by that belief, or because they're simply not aware of the existence of alternative rational explanations.

as a team of paranormal investigators if we can debunk things then we will if theres no rational excuse that we cant explain then we class that as paranormal.

we provide a service to people free of charge to help them know the truth that there possibly is somthing there or it can be debunked.

ha ha dont get involved with things you dont believe in.

join in other discusions what u believe in.

Thanks for the advice, but I think I'll just continue to take part in any thread I choose to.

as a team of paranormal investigators if we can debunk things then we will if theres no rational excuse that we cant explain then we class that as paranormal.

we provide a service to people free of charge to help them know the truth that there possibly is somthing there or it can be debunked.

So if you can't find a rational explanation, it must be paranormal? :suspect::huh::help:

So if you can't find a rational explanation, it must be paranormal? :suspect::huh::help:

if it is backed up by other evidence, which about 98% of the time we can, then yes we would class it as paranormal.

have you ever done anything that involves the paranormal before? because if you havn't then i can't see how you can understand about what we do?

Thanks for the advice, but I think I'll just continue to take part in any thread I choose to.

thats fine if you choose to do that but don't pull down peoples beliefs.... you wouldnt walk into a church and start saying things about god not been real would you?

and no there isnt a difference, theres no difference to what i believe in to what other people believe in.

thats fine if you choose to do that but don't pull down peoples beliefs.... you wouldnt walk into a church and start saying things about god not been real would you?

and no there isnt a difference, theres no difference to what i believe in to what other people believe in.

There is a big difference my friend, this is an open discussion forum and Rootsbooster is entitled to post anywhere he chooses providing he doesn't break forum rules. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen