Any paranormal activity in your home?

I'm no expert but I know it is a children's toy, licensed by Hasbro. It was used as an innocent parlour game until 'spiritualists' started claiming that it could be used to contact the dead. There is of course zero of evidence of this, and a lot of evidence that the moving of the planchette is a completely natural phenomenon, but why let evidence get in the way eh?

Derren Brown does most of the old spiritual parlour tricks in his shows these days.

I'm no expert but I know it is a children's toy, licensed by Hasbro. It was used as an innocent parlour game until 'spiritualists' started claiming that it could be used to contact the dead. There is of course zero of evidence of this, and a lot of evidence that the moving of the planchette is a completely natural phenomenon, but why let evidence get in the way eh?[/quote

i have never actually used one and never would. the only reason why is because i had a friend a few years ago who was actually using one and has had really bad problems since...

i would never use one and never use what it says as evidence

My little girl saw my nan at the bottom of the stairs last year. She died 3 years before my daughter was born, and when she said her name and pointed I was shocked as my nans name (Una) isn't very common. I believe that dead realtives stay around to watch over you when they're gone, and it gives me great comfort.

totally agree my little girl was the same my husbands nan died before me and him got together ( she is only 6 and ive been with my husband 18 years) she used to say nan mary is in my bedroom or nan been sat on my bed.... to her it was a bit scary now she is used to it.

but yes i do agree it does give you great comfort :):):)

does anyone live in a haunted home? we would love to hear your stories

Many years ago. ok, 1970ish, my mum and dad moved into a flat on Hyde Park terrace,the long row of single flats.

We had many funny or scary things occur.

It was rumoured they was a tunnel from the markets to manor castle, when mum and dad went away, scared the crap out of me staying in this flat. Weird things you to happen.

We did a little ouija board meddling when we was young kids in the early 80s. Scary ****. A young kid died who went to our school, she was knocked over by a car and for months afterwards the school was ouija crazy trying to get in touch with this kid. We seem to attract a lot of ghosts that wanted to have a chat :confused: I was an unbeliever thinking someone was moving the glass, until a friend of mine was the only one with their finger on the glass and the glass started spinning on the spot while her finger was lightly placed and not moving at all upon the glass! The glass then shot across the room and smashed against the wall. We all scarpered with maybe some of us leaving a brown trail :hihi::hihi:

Edited by meggymoo

Sorted it with a scarification of Sage luvvy. They don't bug you unless they have something important to sort out xx

Norfolk park.. my father used to live there used to love going over to stay one of the oldest houses in sheff

Derren Brown does most of the old spiritual parlour tricks in his shows these days.

Weaga Board??? Deadly!!!! It can open a portal that you then have no control over. Evil spirit as well as good. Some dipstick who will remain nameless decided to play at spring street RSPCA staff room 1986.....all birds in aviary very top floor plus small rodents etc next floor down..... dead next day? Seriously! Do NOT MESS with the other side unless you have a valid spirit guide and protection XXX Blessed Be X

Oh no, not another one of these threads. Not long until it's 10 pages of drivel about spoons moving in idiots' houses.

Going to haunt you now. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, bet that scared you:hihi::hihi:

Going to haunt you now. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, bet that scared you:hihi::hihi:[/quote

Weaga Board??? Deadly!!!! It can open a portal that you then have no control over. Evil spirit as well as good. Some dipstick who will remain nameless decided to play at spring street RSPCA staff room 1986.....all birds in aviary very top floor plus small rodents etc next floor down..... dead next day? Seriously! Do NOT MESS with the other side unless you have a valid spirit guide and protection XXX Blessed Be X

Think tha means Ouija board - rest of it load of bunkum:hihi::hihi:

If you are serious then you need help..

This does not happen.

What other side.

Ouija boards cannot summon spirits evil or otherwise..