Any paranormal activity in your home?

just because you dont believe in ghost does'nt mean they dont excist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does the fact that I don't believe in Unicorns mean that they don't exist? The same with Santa.

Mod Note

Posts removed for attacking other users, keep it civil please.

Holy crap, did you really just say that?

Do you even know what a ouija board is, because I'd love to hear your definition if you think it should only be tackled by a person "well trained on the paranormal"?

ye i do thankyou and i also know people that have played or done the ouija board befor and are now living to regret it.

ok maybe you dont have to be well trained in the paranormal but knowing things about it does help to close it if there has been a problem...

trust me i know through what i do!!!

So is this whole 'ghost hunting' malarky just a load of paranoid people who if they hear a mouse fart they think that someone from the other side is communicating with them or is they a bit more into it?

Personally I don't believe in it all, and those that claim to hear people speaking to them must have a 3 mobile phone and have managed to get a signal

hi, no its nothing like that at all. we are people interested in the unknown. we have equipment that helps us do what we do. most noises can be explained and thats what we do go in to de-bunk things

Does the fact that I don't believe in Unicorns mean that they don't exist? The same with Santa.

SERIOUSLY??????????? :loopy: :loopy: :loopy::loopy: :loopy:

hi, no its nothing like that at all. we are people interested in the unknown. we have equipment that helps us do what we do. most noises can be explained and thats what we do go in to de-bunk things

So, what would that be? (serious question), I have seen people on TV documentaries with equipment but thought they had been watching too much Ghostbusters

ye i do thankyou and i also know people that have played or done the ouija board befor and are now living to regret it.

ok maybe you dont have to be well trained in the paranormal but knowing things about it does help to close it if there has been a problem...

trust me i know through what i do!!!

So can you tell me what a ouija board is?

So, what would that be? (serious question), I have seen people on TV documentaries with equipment but thought they had been watching too much Ghostbusters

night vision cameras (which explains itself), digital recorders which is used to pick up noises that the human ear cant hear, emf meters (electro magnetic field) these pick up on any type of electrical field like e.g an electric fuse box in your house e.t.c. thats why we turn all electric off in the house so that we have got to try n find another reason that it has lit up, beam barrier breakers which is 2 little boxes that u place e.g at the each side of a door facing each other and when they are set will go off if anything passes through e.t.c

So can you tell me what a ouija board is?

a ouija board is a piece of board e.t.c that has letters and numbers on and 'yes' 'no' hello' 'goodbye' it is used to contact the other side it is thought that spirits move the glass or a planchette (heart shaped piece of wood that moves over the top of the letters) over the letters to tell people a message or something

the ouija board first started out as a chineese board game untill people started noticing weird happenings

but if not used in the right way can summon up something that will stay in your home or werever you have done it untill the board is closed properly

I take it you are some kind of ouija board expert?????

but if not used in the right way can summon up something that will stay in your home or werever you have done it untill the board is closed properly

In that case I'm going to do on in my ex wife's house and hope it terrorises the hell out of her

a ouija board is a piece of board e.t.c that has letters and numbers on and 'yes' 'no' hello' 'goodbye' it is used to contact the other side it is thought that spirits move the glass or a planchette (heart shaped piece of wood that moves over the top of the letters) over the letters to tell people a message or something

the ouija board first started out as a chineese board game untill people started noticing weird happenings

I take it you are some kind of ouija board expert?????

I'm no expert but I know it is a children's toy, licensed by Hasbro. It was used as an innocent parlour game until 'spiritualists' started claiming that it could be used to contact the dead. There is of course zero of evidence of this, and a lot of evidence that the moving of the planchette is a completely natural phenomenon, but why let evidence get in the way eh?

My little girl saw my nan at the bottom of the stairs last year. She died 3 years before my daughter was born, and when she said her name and pointed I was shocked as my nans name (Una) isn't very common. I believe that dead realtives stay around to watch over you when they're gone, and it gives me great comfort.