Any paranormal activity in your home?

Have to say though.. I could never do an Ouija Board over here.

Won't even entertain it.

exactly my thoughts.... just puts me about, just the thought scares me!!!

It's a very lovely feeling.. it might just be us of course (possibly lol!) but it's a very welcoming feeling over here which I've not had in a house before. Sounds odd I know but it's lovely.

Why thank you indeed - I do try to be.. I'm very rational about things, and always try to work out what something could be, but it's just those little things you cant quite put your finger on that I find fascinating.

Currently living on Walkley Road, S6.. many thanks if you can find anything out.

lovely thanx.. my husband works round that area he drives minibuses for sct (sheffield community transport) lol

lovely thanx.. my husband works round that area he drives minibuses for sct (sheffield community transport) lol

ouija boards are bad news never mess with things like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ouija boards are bad news never mess with things like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well said. people do ouija boards in a safe environment and are well trained on the paranormal. but its the people who mess with them for fun that suffer

just because you dont believe in ghost does'nt mean they dont excist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just because you dont believe in ghost does'nt mean they dont excist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: - it does

to right well said

You get chocolate drops from bunnies

:gag::gag::gag: Hope they're not from rear end

its just like anything really.... like i said earlier people believe in god but they havnt seen him! and its only until something happens that you start to believe!!!

its just like anything really.... like i said earlier people believe in god but they havnt seen him! and its only until something happens that you start to believe!!!

Only if you convince yourself or other people convince you that there are such things as mythical beings such as god, easter bunnies, ghosts - meanwhile back in the real world...........:hihi::hihi::hihi:

well said. people do ouija boards in a safe environment and are well trained on the paranormal. but its the people who mess with them for fun that suffer

Holy crap, did you really just say that?

Do you even know what a ouija board is, because I'd love to hear your definition if you think it should only be tackled by a person "well trained on the paranormal"?

So is this whole 'ghost hunting' malarky just a load of paranoid people who if they hear a mouse fart they think that someone from the other side is communicating with them or is they a bit more into it?

Personally I don't believe in it all, and those that claim to hear people speaking to them must have a 3 mobile phone and have managed to get a signal