Any paranormal activity in your home?

How did you get so smart? Did you have to take smart pills or is it just genetics?

I take it you over dosed on the obnoxious pills

I can just imaging one of these get together's like this

Answer to the OP's question.

YEP.. we have a little girl occupying the attic rooms at our new house in Walkley (footsteps at night in the upper level) and I believe the old man who died in our house back in Hackenthorpe before we moved in, decided to pay us a visit now and again to make sure his garden was being tended to well (random old man smells in area's - cigar smoke even though we didn't smoke and next door certainly didn't) and random cold area's on the middle of the stairs.. and again footsteps.

Yes.. I know wood creaks when its hot/cold

Yes.. I know smells can linger

The rational side of my head can work these things out thank you.. the oddments, are the one's I haven't worked out yet.

has this started from the moment you moved in? has the neighbour mentioned anything about noise before you moved in? (if the house was unoccupied for a period of time) can i just ask wat makes you think its a little girl? (not meaning to sound obnoxious sorry if it does)thanx

How did you get so smart? Did you have to take smart pills or is it just genetics?

hahaha which nursery did you say you went to? think you need to grow up... if you dont like the posts that people put on DONT COMMENT just find a post that you do like!!!!!!!!!!

I moved in around April 2010.. I heard the usual creaks and groans of any old house however it's escalated since I've met my new partner who has two kids.. the kids occupy the penthouse shall we say, and the youngest child has mentioned seeing a little girl in her bedroom quite frequently.

Naturally.. it could be a young child's imagination - quite possible, however, when they leave at the weekend.. I do still hear creaks and moving around up there which is quite nice to be honest.

Would LOVE to find out the history of this house - no idea where to start though.

have you tried googling the street name? sometimes you might find that people used to live on that road years and years ago and that they have put stories about that street on certain websites like this. libraries, e.t.c... hope this helps

this all sounds very interesting, and from what you are saying your partners little girl seems to be sensitive to spirits... its nothing bad cus my little girl used to be the same... she doesnt really say much now.

it is nice because you know yourself that obviously it is nothing bad...

i will private message you now with some more details

We have yep.. nothing coming up with anything at the moment but I'd love to dig deeper into the house's history and find out about the people that used to live here since it was built. Love this house - first time I stepped foot in it, it felt like 'home' - very welcoming.

Will have to try and get the time to visit Walkley Library which is just on the corner of the road as well :hihi:

She really does bless her, she's not scared of it at all which will be fab as they are moving over here from Rotherham in August.

It's a lovely old house.. it's a bit like me really which is why I like it so much, it's got it's quirks and it's not perfect.. it just needs someone to give it some appreciation and it will be back to all it's grandeur again.

OK :P

that will be really nice for you. you sound like a really nice genuine person :) and with the kids moving in soon who knows what more it will stir up.

if you pm me the name of your road i can have a look what i can find for you if you want

just because im a mother of 4 does that not give me the right to have a fear about something?????????

ouija boards are scary in a different way to 'vampires' and 'hobgoblins' ouija boards can be very dangerous if not used in the right way....

its just like some people wont ever drive because they are scared of driving.... why? because its how some people use that vehicle....

same as ouija boards if it was proffesionally done then maybe i wouldnt be afraid but most people just 'try' it then thats when the problems start and thats what scares me!!!!!!

What the hell do you keep dabbling with them for then? - just don't have anything to do with them - problem solved and if you write like a teenager don't be surprised if people tell you to grow up:roll::roll:

denlin, I'm sure she posted somewhere that shes never done one :P

Yes... and I didn't get an egg!

Should I have clapped him one?

You don't get eggs from rabbits - try asking the easter chick:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

denlin, I'm sure she posted somewhere that shes never done one :P

Then why comment and how can she be scared?

You don't get eggs from rabbits - try asking the easter chick:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

You get chocolate drops from bunnies

What the hell do you keep dabbling with them for then? - just don't have anything to do with them - problem solved and if you write like a teenager don't be surprised if people tell you to grow up:roll::roll:

what the hell are you on???????

i said i had never done one before and as for writing like a teenager whats that supposed to mean? how old do u think i am?? im not 40,50 or even 60 year old.

if you dont like the post move on to something you do like :loopy: