Any paranormal activity in your home?

Oh no, not another one of these threads. Not long until it's 10 pages of drivel about spoons moving in idiots' houses.

Spoons moving? Naaa never heard of that phenomenon....But hey!...Do your spoons move?...If so, where to?

just because im a mother of 4 does that not give me the right to have a fear about something?????????

ouija boards are scary in a different way to 'vampires' and 'hobgoblins' ouija boards can be very dangerous if not used in the right way....

its just like some people wont ever drive because they are scared of driving.... why? because its how some people use that vehicle....

same as ouija boards if it was proffesionally done then maybe i wouldnt be afraid but most people just 'try' it then thats when the problems start and thats what scares me!!!!!!

I've done a lot of ouija board sessions.....and I know how to use them. But I also know how easily they can be 'manipulated' by someone who 'wants' to believe it!

I've done a lot of ouija board sessions.....and I know how to use them. But I also know how easily they can be 'manipulated' by someone who 'wants' to believe it!

you are right in what you are saying.... but to be honest with you, i have never done one in my life.... i have read up on them and know a lot of what to do and how things should be done.... but it doesnt bother me to do one its what ive heard that can go wrong and what can happen that puts me off........

It wasn't only the 'doing' it that was weird for me, it was the events surrounding it as well :hihi: I'll find the link, I cant be bothered typing it all out right now :blush:

you are right in what you are saying.... but to be honest with you, i have never done one in my life.... i have read up on them and know a lot of what to do and how things should be done.... but it doesnt bother me to do one its what ive heard that can go wrong and what can happen that puts me off........

Hahaha...you've been watching the Exorcist.....lol..It's not like that at all.

A simpler way is just to use a glass, and ask yes or no questions.....or even better, a K2 meter, and ask questions via that using the lights for yes or no answers.....

Hahaha...you've been watching the Exorcist.....lol..It's not like that at all.

A simpler way is just to use a glass, and ask yes or no questions.....or even better, a K2 meter, and ask questions via that using the lights for yes or no answers.....

lol.... we have all that equipment

lol.... we have all that equipment

What? A glass?

What? A glass?

lol yes that as well...... :hihi:

just because im a mother of 4 does that not give me the right to have a fear about something?????????

ouija boards are scary in a different way to 'vampires' and 'hobgoblins' ouija boards can be very dangerous if not used in the right way....

its just like some people wont ever drive because they are scared of driving.... why? because its how some people use that vehicle....

same as ouija boards if it was proffesionally done then maybe i wouldnt be afraid but most people just 'try' it then thats when the problems start and thats what scares me!!!!!!

How did you get so smart? Did you have to take smart pills or is it just genetics?